Rant - Kia Boyz

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"

Re: Rant - Kia Boyz

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

How about a gps tracker so you can find the car/alert the police to its location?

Schlich
Don't tone police me bro!

Post by Schlich »

My Kia got busted into a few weeks back, and since replacement windows were on backorder my car was a lame duck in front of my house for a week. Caught some follow-up thieves rummaging through it within a few days through my front window. Knocked on the window like an idiot. Got a gun pointed at me and they drove off. At 4PM on a wednesday. In Tower Grove East, also on a state street.

Schlich
Don't tone police me bro!

Post by Schlich »

oh, and I bought a club and a dash cam. Not sure if the dash cam is actually helping anything but hopefully at least some deterrent. Not sure if I have to live this way until I buy my next car but it appears so.

TGantz
R-E-S-P-E-C-T...What Dr Pepper Means to Me

Post by TGantz »

Schlich wrote:
September 15 22, 10:34 am
My Kia got busted into a few weeks back, and since replacement windows were on backorder my car was a lame duck in front of my house for a week. Caught some follow-up thieves rummaging through it within a few days through my front window. Knocked on the window like an idiot. Got a gun pointed at me and they drove off. At 4PM on a wednesday. In Tower Grove East, also on a state street.
I used to live off of Compton. We never got cars broken into. Only thing that happened to us was a homeless lady harrassed me while I tried bringing in groceries. She was really persistent and even tried reaching for some of my groceries in my trunk to "help". I told her she'd lose her hand if she didn't start walking and she left.

I have actually had more crime affect us in Maplewood and South County. But I heard automatic gunfire regularly living in Tower Grove East. Always sounded like it was coming from South city across Gravois.

And yes, don't interfere with the robbery. Even if I was carrying I probably wouldn't interfere. These dudes are rolling in packs of 3-4, and even learning to have a guy as much as a block away as a back up in case anyone intervenes. Glad you made it ok because I know several people that were killed in that situation.

Famous Mortimer
Perennial All-Star

Post by Famous Mortimer »

I finally got the car back (it took 6 weeks to go through the insurance process), and put a club on it. It hasn't been re-stolen, yet.