FB Keeper League Trade Offer

Talk about fantasy sports here
Post Reply
User avatar
Swingingbunt
All-Star
Posts: 2904
Joined: April 4 08, 9:49 am
Location: Indianapolis

FB Keeper League Trade Offer

Post by Swingingbunt »

I'm allowed to keep 4 guys off our 21 man roster...we use IDP. I currently have Arian Foster, Chris Johnson, Ryan Grant as RB that I'm thinking about keeping. I also have Brandon Lloyd, Dez Bryant, and Tony Romo. Obviously I can't keep two of these guys...and our draft budget gets cut by the cost of our keepers. So Chris Johnson would cost me the most to keep because I paid the most for him in the draft.

Which brings me to the trade. I've been offered Matt Ryan (299 pts in this league) for Chris Johnson (259 pts in this league). I'm not sure that Ryan (18.7 PPG) is a better fantasy option than Romo (over 20 PPG in his 6 full games) going forward, but I'm curious at least. Here's the other part of this. The guy who wants to trade me Ryan also has Vick. I could roll the dice and see if he keeps both Ryan and Vick. There's a chance he won't and I could go after Ryan in the draft.

What say you GRB?

User avatar
cpebbles
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 8829
Joined: August 30 07, 12:28 pm

Re: FB Keeper League Trade Offer

Post by cpebbles »

Fast little RBs don't last. I'm not a huge fan of Matt Ryan's so I'd find another offer, but Chris Johnson isn't an ideal keeper.

User avatar
Swingingbunt
All-Star
Posts: 2904
Joined: April 4 08, 9:49 am
Location: Indianapolis

Re: FB Keeper League Trade Offer

Post by Swingingbunt »

Same league...got offered Philip Rivers and Greg Jennings for Chris Johnson and Tony Romo. Hafta think I pull the trigger on this one, yes??

User avatar
Schlich
Don't tone police me bro!
Posts: 10841
Joined: July 1 06, 7:24 pm
Location: Lost in the Cloud

Re: FB Keeper League Trade Offer

Post by Schlich »

Swingingbunt wrote:Same league...got offered Philip Rivers and Greg Jennings for Chris Johnson and Tony Romo. Hafta think I pull the trigger on this one, yes??
I would think so, yeah.

Post Reply