Sam Fuld for Gregerson

Talk about fantasy sports here
Post Reply
User avatar
Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat
Posts: 6630
Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm

Sam Fuld for Gregerson

Post by Lesson »

Should I do this trade? I have a [expletive] load of setup men.

User avatar
Swingingbunt
All-Star
Posts: 2904
Joined: April 4 08, 9:49 am
Location: Indianapolis

Re: Sam Fuld for Gregerson

Post by Swingingbunt »

Depends on what you need and what stats are counted for pitchers. Fuld had one HUGE game last week...so keep that in mind. Gregerson could get some save opps if Bell ends up getting traded this year as well.

User avatar
Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat
Posts: 6630
Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm

Re: Sam Fuld for Gregerson

Post by Lesson »

Swingingbunt wrote:Depends on what you need and what stats are counted for pitchers. Fuld had one HUGE game last week...so keep that in mind. Gregerson could get some save opps if Bell ends up getting traded this year as well.
I think I need another OF. Holds, WHIP, Ks, Innings pitched and ERA stats that Gregerson helps me in.

Turns out Fuld is being traded in my league. Now I got offered like R. Zimmerman and Gio Gonzalez for Beltre and Haren.

User avatar
Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat
Posts: 6630
Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm

Re: Sam Fuld for Gregerson

Post by Lesson »

Volquez for Storen?

Post Reply