GDT 10/7/11-Cards (Carpenter) @ Phillies (Halladay) 7:37 CDT
-
MDCardsFan
- All-Star
- Posts: 2020
- Joined: May 24 06, 10:48 am
- Location: Annapolis, MD
Re: GDT 10/7/11-Cards (Carpenter) @ Phillies (Halladay) 7:37
Here comes the whiskey!
P.S. Sucks to see Howard hurt on that play.
P.S. Sucks to see Howard hurt on that play.
- go birds
- -go birds
- Posts: 32057
- Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am
Re: GDT 10/7/11-Cards (Carpenter) @ Phillies (Halladay) 7:37
same.stlouie_lipp wrote:+++++st.lewis11 wrote:Carp secured his legacy in Cardinal history with game; wow.
- st.lewis11
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 15769
- Joined: June 14 06, 10:17 pm
- Location: Small southern IL town, 40 min from STL
Re: GDT 10/7/11-Cards (Carpenter) @ Phillies (Halladay) 7:37
One of the best pitching duels in postseason history, i wonder how this would rank.
- Radbird
- There's someone in my head but it's not me
- Posts: 62278
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
- Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II
Re: GDT 10/7/11-Cards (Carpenter) @ Phillies (Halladay) 7:37
Bring on the bandwagoners!!!Michael wrote:I opened up user registration.
- AdmiralKird
- MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
- Posts: 10174
- Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
- Location: Tycho Crater, Luna
Re: GDT 10/7/11-Cards (Carpenter) @ Phillies (Halladay) 7:37
That's nonsense.
- Cronos
- In perpetuum
- Posts: 34778
- Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
- Location: St. Louis
Re: GDT 10/7/11-Cards (Carpenter) @ Phillies (Halladay) 7:37
So hilarious. I love this team. I love GRB. I love TLR's delirious nonsense about torty and the squirrels.
[expletive] PHILLY!!!! HAHAHAHAHA
[expletive] PHILLY!!!! HAHAHAHAHA
- docellis
- America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief
- Posts: 24741
- Joined: April 18 06, 6:54 pm
Re: GDT 10/7/11-Cards (Carpenter) @ Phillies (Halladay) 7:37
I don't care I love LaRussa
- letsgocards89
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 3654
- Joined: April 17 06, 7:35 pm
- Location: Too close for missiles, switching to guns
Re: GDT 10/7/11-Cards (Carpenter) @ Phillies (Halladay) 7:37
OMFG TLR talkin about Torty and Squirrel dating
- Radbird
- There's someone in my head but it's not me
- Posts: 62278
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
- Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II
Re: GDT 10/7/11-Cards (Carpenter) @ Phillies (Halladay) 7:37
I'm still in shock. We actually did this.
- PujolJunkie
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 10370
- Joined: March 22 07, 4:54 pm
- Location: north county, stl
- Contact:
Re: GDT 10/7/11-Cards (Carpenter) @ Phillies (Halladay) 7:37
WAINO DRENCHING CARP WITH BUD.
I LOVE THIS TEAM.
I LOVE THIS TEAM.






