GDT 10/7/11-Cards (Carpenter) @ Phillies (Halladay) 7:37 CDT

Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
Locked
MDCardsFan
All-Star
Posts: 2020
Joined: May 24 06, 10:48 am
Location: Annapolis, MD

Re: GDT 10/7/11-Cards (Carpenter) @ Phillies (Halladay) 7:37

Post by MDCardsFan »

Here comes the whiskey!




P.S. Sucks to see Howard hurt on that play.

User avatar
go birds
-go birds
Posts: 32057
Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am

Re: GDT 10/7/11-Cards (Carpenter) @ Phillies (Halladay) 7:37

Post by go birds »

stlouie_lipp wrote:
st.lewis11 wrote:Carp secured his legacy in Cardinal history with game; wow.
+++++
same.

User avatar
st.lewis11
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 15769
Joined: June 14 06, 10:17 pm
Location: Small southern IL town, 40 min from STL

Re: GDT 10/7/11-Cards (Carpenter) @ Phillies (Halladay) 7:37

Post by st.lewis11 »

One of the best pitching duels in postseason history, i wonder how this would rank.

User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 62278
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Re: GDT 10/7/11-Cards (Carpenter) @ Phillies (Halladay) 7:37

Post by Radbird »

Michael wrote:I opened up user registration.
Bring on the bandwagoners!!!

User avatar
AdmiralKird
MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
Posts: 10174
Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
Location: Tycho Crater, Luna

Re: GDT 10/7/11-Cards (Carpenter) @ Phillies (Halladay) 7:37

Post by AdmiralKird »

That's nonsense.

User avatar
Cronos
In perpetuum
Posts: 34778
Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
Location: St. Louis

Re: GDT 10/7/11-Cards (Carpenter) @ Phillies (Halladay) 7:37

Post by Cronos »

So hilarious. I love this team. I love GRB. I love TLR's delirious nonsense about torty and the squirrels.

[expletive] PHILLY!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

User avatar
docellis
America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief
Posts: 24741
Joined: April 18 06, 6:54 pm

Re: GDT 10/7/11-Cards (Carpenter) @ Phillies (Halladay) 7:37

Post by docellis »

I don't care I love LaRussa

User avatar
letsgocards89
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 3654
Joined: April 17 06, 7:35 pm
Location: Too close for missiles, switching to guns

Re: GDT 10/7/11-Cards (Carpenter) @ Phillies (Halladay) 7:37

Post by letsgocards89 »

OMFG TLR talkin about Torty and Squirrel dating

User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 62278
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Re: GDT 10/7/11-Cards (Carpenter) @ Phillies (Halladay) 7:37

Post by Radbird »

I'm still in shock. We actually did this.

User avatar
PujolJunkie
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 10370
Joined: March 22 07, 4:54 pm
Location: north county, stl
Contact:

Re: GDT 10/7/11-Cards (Carpenter) @ Phillies (Halladay) 7:37

Post by PujolJunkie »

WAINO DRENCHING CARP WITH BUD.

I LOVE THIS TEAM.

Locked