GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 CDT

Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
Locked
phins
Sobbing quietly during Fox programming
Posts: 12083
Joined: June 9 06, 3:51 pm

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by phins »

Lesson wrote:
phins wrote:Which pitcher would come in as a position player if we needed it?
Lohse played LF before.
Yeah, but he's out of the game if we go back out to the field.

User avatar
Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat
Posts: 6630
Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by Lesson »

GoCards1028 wrote:I feel like we have to WIN here, not just TIE.
Yeah, I'm kind of running out of excitement. I'm getting nervous.

User avatar
st.lewis11
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 15770
Joined: June 14 06, 10:17 pm
Location: Small southern IL town, 40 min from STL

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by st.lewis11 »

Most fun couple of innings I've witnessed in a lonbg time.

User avatar
Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat
Posts: 6630
Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by Lesson »

phins wrote:
Lesson wrote:
phins wrote:Which pitcher would come in as a position player if we needed it?
Lohse played LF before.
Yeah, but he's out of the game if we go back out to the field.
Ah you're right.

I misread that.

User avatar
Numbers
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4507
Joined: April 18 06, 7:23 pm
Location: La Frontera
Contact:

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by Numbers »

Slider wrote:infield ball in play would be wise to get runner out at home so AP can bat
I'm good with Berkman too

Gashouse
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5010
Joined: June 15 06, 6:11 am
Location: Minneapolis

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by Gashouse »

I'm going to vomit one way or another.

User avatar
PujolJunkie
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 10370
Joined: March 22 07, 4:54 pm
Location: north county, stl
Contact:

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by PujolJunkie »

My arms are like jello. I'm so [expletive] up right now on adrenaline

User avatar
Numbers
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4507
Joined: April 18 06, 7:23 pm
Location: La Frontera
Contact:

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by Numbers »

Do we have anybody at this game tonight/

User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27776
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by cardsfansince82 »

Good eye. Lay off that [expletive].

User avatar
obucard
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 8178
Joined: April 18 06, 11:04 pm
Location: Central AR

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by obucard »

Odds Albert doesn't get IBB'd?

Locked