GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 CDT

Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
Locked
jim
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
Posts: 50393
Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by jim »

We are going to win the game and we are going to win the series.

User avatar
Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat
Posts: 6630
Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by Lesson »

[expletive], gotta win in the 11th.

User avatar
GoCards1028
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 3001
Joined: August 2 10, 11:27 pm

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by GoCards1028 »

I love this [expletive] team.

User avatar
Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat
Posts: 6630
Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by Lesson »

jim wrote:We are going to win the game and we are going to win the series.
+

User avatar
Swingingbunt
All-Star
Posts: 2904
Joined: April 4 08, 9:49 am
Location: Indianapolis

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by Swingingbunt »

Sweet...for tying the game we get the awesome prize of facing Cruz and Napoli

User avatar
Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat
Posts: 6630
Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by Lesson »

GoCards1028 wrote:I love this [expletive] team.
I love Lance Berkman.

User avatar
ghostrunner
GOAT
Posts: 30833
Joined: April 18 06, 9:40 pm

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by ghostrunner »

Who pitches now? Westbrook?

User avatar
PujolJunkie
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 10370
Joined: March 22 07, 4:54 pm
Location: north county, stl
Contact:

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by PujolJunkie »

WALK THE MACHINE.

DEAL WITH THE PUMA.

WE ARE THE [expletive] CARDINALS.

greenback44
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11664
Joined: June 26 06, 8:54 pm
Location: In a Small Town with Jack and Diane

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by greenback44 »

Who pitches here? Boggs?

User avatar
Numbers
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4507
Joined: April 18 06, 7:23 pm
Location: La Frontera
Contact:

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by Numbers »

My dad banned Rocky and Karate Kid from our house when I was a kid because it always made my brother and I feel like fighting, didn't matter with whom. I had forgotten what that felt like, but if anybody's got a problem tonight bring it to South Texas 'cause I'm feeling froggy!

Locked