GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 CDT

Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
Locked
User avatar
Suicide_Squeeze
Veteran Player
Posts: 942
Joined: May 24 06, 7:51 am
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by Suicide_Squeeze »

I love the epic Pirates of the Caribbean music...

User avatar
fanforever
Retired
Posts: 67125
Joined: April 17 06, 5:03 pm
Location: Northern NJ-The Twilight Zone

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by fanforever »

who predicted that 10-8 score earlier in this thread?

User avatar
Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat
Posts: 6630
Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by Lesson »

Who is up for the Cards?

User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27776
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by cardsfansince82 »

Zombie cards


User avatar
obucard
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 8178
Joined: April 18 06, 11:04 pm
Location: Central AR

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by obucard »

JCShutout wrote:I'm confused. What's that circle thing under the 10 on the scoreboard?
I'm not sure. The circle thing that should be under the 11 is a zero.

User avatar
The Third Man
It rubs the lotion on its skin.
Posts: 8935
Joined: July 17 06, 1:00 pm

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by The Third Man »

Thus is the best game I have ever seen.

JS04
All-Star
Posts: 1258
Joined: March 3 09, 4:20 pm

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by JS04 »

I am mentally, physically, emotionally exhausted

And the game isn't over yet

BTW, I don't know if anyone has noted this, but Holland isn't starting tomorrow....

User avatar
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 23718
Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by G. Keenan »

fanforever wrote:who predicted that 10-8 score earlier in this thread?
Me.

User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 62286
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by Radbird »

fanforever wrote:who predicted that 10-8 score earlier in this thread?
I think it was Geen.

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by thrill »

Faceman wrote:
Popeye_Card wrote:Just wanted to make sure I posted in this thread in case it gets the archive treatment.
In case? We are 230 pages in, and weve had a Jim Ross quote.
Good old JR? Where?

Locked