GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 CDT
- Suicide_Squeeze
- Veteran Player
- Posts: 942
- Joined: May 24 06, 7:51 am
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
I love the epic Pirates of the Caribbean music...
- fanforever
- Retired
- Posts: 67125
- Joined: April 17 06, 5:03 pm
- Location: Northern NJ-The Twilight Zone
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
who predicted that 10-8 score earlier in this thread?
- Lesson
- Grandmaster Flashchat
- Posts: 6630
- Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Who is up for the Cards?
- cardsfansince82
- is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
- Posts: 27776
- Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
- Location: at the gettin' place
- obucard
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 8178
- Joined: April 18 06, 11:04 pm
- Location: Central AR
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
I'm not sure. The circle thing that should be under the 11 is a zero.JCShutout wrote:I'm confused. What's that circle thing under the 10 on the scoreboard?
- The Third Man
- It rubs the lotion on its skin.
- Posts: 8935
- Joined: July 17 06, 1:00 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Thus is the best game I have ever seen.
-
JS04
- All-Star
- Posts: 1258
- Joined: March 3 09, 4:20 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
I am mentally, physically, emotionally exhausted
And the game isn't over yet
BTW, I don't know if anyone has noted this, but Holland isn't starting tomorrow....
And the game isn't over yet
BTW, I don't know if anyone has noted this, but Holland isn't starting tomorrow....
- G. Keenan
- Sucking on the Rally Nipple
- Posts: 23718
- Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
- Location: Chicago
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Me.fanforever wrote:who predicted that 10-8 score earlier in this thread?
- Radbird
- There's someone in my head but it's not me
- Posts: 62287
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
- Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
I think it was Geen.fanforever wrote:who predicted that 10-8 score earlier in this thread?
- thrill
- bronoun enthusiast
- Posts: 30539
- Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
- Location: barely online
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Good old JR? Where?Faceman wrote:In case? We are 230 pages in, and weve had a Jim Ross quote.Popeye_Card wrote:Just wanted to make sure I posted in this thread in case it gets the archive treatment.





