GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 CDT
- Swingingbunt
- All-Star
- Posts: 2904
- Joined: April 4 08, 9:49 am
- Location: Indianapolis
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Tim, "How did this happen?!"
Go [expletive] yourself. Rally squirrel 'n' what not.
ONE MORE!
Go [expletive] yourself. Rally squirrel 'n' what not.
ONE MORE!
-
greenback44
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 11664
- Joined: June 26 06, 8:54 pm
- Location: In a Small Town with Jack and Diane
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Freese: I'm just glad I had a chance after looking like an idiot with that pop-up.
I like David Freese.
I like David Freese.
- IMADreamer
- Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.
- Posts: 12892
- Joined: December 6 10, 1:09 am
- Location: Illinois
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Lots of tears at the Dreamer house. Words are hard to find.
No matter what happens tomorrow. THAT JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!
No matter what happens tomorrow. THAT JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!
-
Gashouse
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 5010
- Joined: June 15 06, 6:11 am
- Location: Minneapolis
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
I woke up my wife and my 3 yo with my yelling. They're back in bed now. OMFG!
-
JS04
- All-Star
- Posts: 1258
- Joined: March 3 09, 4:20 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
No Holland tomorrow night, with him pitching tonight
It'll be Wilson or Harrison, and I freaking LOVE our chances
It'll be Wilson or Harrison, and I freaking LOVE our chances
- wart57
- just can't quit you.
- Posts: 25075
- Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
- Location: Lost
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
I love that Joe got to say "We will see you tomorrow night!"
THE BEST [expletive] GAME I HAVE EVER SEEN.
THE BEST [expletive] GAME I HAVE EVER SEEN.
-
maddash
- is eerily well-versed on Project Runway and irony
- Posts: 8508
- Joined: June 26 06, 3:07 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
That was both the most frustrating and then greatest game I've ever watched in my life.
- a_smith
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4561
- Joined: September 20 06, 10:55 am
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
this was the best game ever
- JackofDiamonds
- Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls
- Posts: 15010
- Joined: April 16 06, 9:15 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Holy [expletive] yes.
I am sitting here in a tuxedo with a cardinals hat and a glass of mezcal.
Oh god damn yes.
I am sitting here in a tuxedo with a cardinals hat and a glass of mezcal.
Oh god damn yes.
- JackofDiamonds
- Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls
- Posts: 15010
- Joined: April 16 06, 9:15 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Greatest Cards win I've ever seen.JackofDiamonds wrote:Holy [expletive] yes.
I am sitting here in a tuxedo with a cardinals hat and a glass of mezcal.
Oh god damn yes.



