GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 CDT

Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
Locked
User avatar
Suicide_Squeeze
Veteran Player
Posts: 942
Joined: May 24 06, 7:51 am
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by Suicide_Squeeze »

I've been up so long that I'm hungry again. Crazy.

User avatar
st.lewis11
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 15769
Joined: June 14 06, 10:17 pm
Location: Small southern IL town, 40 min from STL

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by st.lewis11 »

First team in World Series history to score in the 8th, 9th, 10th, & the 11th innings.

User avatar
Team
Everyday Player
Posts: 391
Joined: December 14 06, 9:35 am
Location: Columbia, MO

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by Team »

Why is baseball the best sport? Because no matter what the score you still have to get the other team out. No clock, no holding the ball, no matter what the score is...

You.
Never.
Know.

User avatar
fanforever
Retired
Posts: 67125
Joined: April 17 06, 5:03 pm
Location: Northern NJ-The Twilight Zone

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by fanforever »

Good night everyone...I will try to get the game 7 GDT up in about 4 hours

User avatar
JackofDiamonds
Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls
Posts: 15010
Joined: April 16 06, 9:15 pm

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by JackofDiamonds »

I have to be at the boathouse in 4 hours. I am still in a tux and bow tie, locked into my chair at home, and absolutely jacked on mezcal and adrenaline.





They just. won't. go. away.

BOOM!

just dave
AA Minor League Player
Posts: 25
Joined: July 28 10, 9:55 pm
Location: Cordova, TN

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by just dave »

Image

Fat Strat
Official GRB Sponsor of Larry Bigbie
Posts: 28010
Joined: April 17 06, 9:16 pm
Location: No. 16 on the Cards Top 15 Prospect List

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by Fat Strat »

Agree swingingbunt... NO ONE CAN CHANGE THEIR CLOTHES OR UNDERWEAR OR SOCKS! NOTHING DIFFERENT.

Slider
All-Star
Posts: 1643
Joined: July 23 08, 2:36 pm

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by Slider »

has there ever been a better stretch of baseball moments (not just cards but baseball altogether) from last day of regular season through WS?

I don't think I have ever seen better but I am only in my 30's....anyone?

User avatar
Richie Allen
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 7458
Joined: December 22 06, 1:06 am

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by Richie Allen »

Wish I could click "like" on all of these posts! Great GDT, although I also bailed at one point.

User avatar
Tambourine Man
accepts no jimitators
Posts: 11413
Joined: April 21 06, 3:31 pm
Location: I Read the News Today Oh, boy

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Post by Tambourine Man »

fanforever wrote:Good night everyone...I will try to get the game 7 GDT up in about 4 hours
Hang on there. Generals don't sleep!

Locked