
GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05 CDT
- PujolJunkie
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 10370
- Joined: March 22 07, 4:54 pm
- Location: north county, stl
- Contact:
- fanforever
- Retired
- Posts: 67125
- Joined: April 17 06, 5:03 pm
- Location: Northern NJ-The Twilight Zone
Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05
Theriot on a 1-2 pitch grounds out 6-3
-
Fat Strat
- Official GRB Sponsor of Larry Bigbie
- Posts: 28010
- Joined: April 17 06, 9:16 pm
- Location: No. 16 on the Cards Top 15 Prospect List
Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05
What happened to Cronos? I wasn't on that game.lukethedrifter wrote:I hope cronos is having a happy game 7.
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05
made him work at least
- go birds
- -go birds
- Posts: 32057
- Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am
Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05
reeeeeeally need some more runs
lets go craig
lets go craig
- st.lewis11
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 15772
- Joined: June 14 06, 10:17 pm
- Location: Small southern IL town, 40 min from STL
Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05
Just them, really? Nice company.slide_into_first wrote:Ruth and gehrig
- GoCards1028
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 3001
- Joined: August 2 10, 11:27 pm
Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05
How many runs do we need tonight to win? I'm going with 6, to be confident.
- KyCardinalFan
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 5520
- Joined: May 31 06, 3:16 pm
- Location: Western Kentucky
Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05
Lot of broken bats tonight.
-
Slider
- All-Star
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: July 23 08, 2:36 pm
Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05
I would consider bringing in punto for d now at 2b...of course our bench is pretty weak might need a pinch hitter
- stlouie_lipp
- Hallelujah Brother
- Posts: 13380
- Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm
Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05
I thought he'd be back by nowFat Strat wrote:What happened to Cronos? I wasn't on that game.lukethedrifter wrote:I hope cronos is having a happy game 7.






