GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05 CDT

Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
Locked
User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27776
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Post by cardsfansince82 »

Best season for baseball, period. I know I'm biased because my team won, but baseball doesn't get much better than this the way the regular season ended and the postseason was awesome throughout.

User avatar
Harpo
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 3531
Joined: June 13 09, 10:34 pm
Location: Blacked out by MLB

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Post by Harpo »

Swingingbunt wrote:I pose again...Freese or Berkman MVP?

Hate to have to choose one, but I'd go with Freese.

User avatar
Suicide_Squeeze
Veteran Player
Posts: 942
Joined: May 24 06, 7:51 am
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Post by Suicide_Squeeze »

Again, Texas fans are saying "We lost. The Cardinals didn't win."

User avatar
fanforever
Retired
Posts: 67125
Joined: April 17 06, 5:03 pm
Location: Northern NJ-The Twilight Zone

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Post by fanforever »

Hats off to you LaRussa you magnificent bastard! You did it!

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Post by Jocephus »

[expletive] yes cement yer name tony!

User avatar
fanforever
Retired
Posts: 67125
Joined: April 17 06, 5:03 pm
Location: Northern NJ-The Twilight Zone

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Post by fanforever »

Harpo wrote:
Swingingbunt wrote:I pose again...Freese or Berkman MVP?

Hate to have to choose one, but I'd go with Freese.

why not both?

User avatar
cpebbles
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 8829
Joined: August 30 07, 12:28 pm

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Post by cpebbles »

I'm guessing it doesn't feel like a fifteen year love affair to Tony...

User avatar
New Pagodi
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4219
Joined: April 18 06, 11:30 pm
Location: St. Louis
Contact:

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Post by New Pagodi »

Jocephus wrote:the trophy kinda looks like a penis on the hat
That really is an awful logo. Someone should be fired.

User avatar
go birds
-go birds
Posts: 32057
Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Post by go birds »

freese

carp whole playoffs mvp imo

User avatar
ghostrunner
GOAT
Posts: 30833
Joined: April 18 06, 9:40 pm

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Post by ghostrunner »

Just occurred to me TLR looks a little like Johnny Cash

Locked