Random musings
- MrCrowesGarden
- 'Burb Boy
- Posts: 24841
- Joined: July 9 06, 11:33 am
- Location: Out of the Loop
Re: Random musings
"Walking in Memphis" is a great song. That's why I really hate that I heard a Lonestar cover of it on the radio today.
- lukethedrifter
- darjeeling sipping elite
- Posts: 37260
- Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
- Location: Huis Clos
Re: Random musings
Was she hot?docellis wrote:Soooo...I spilled wine on my laptop (again, different laptop) and bought a new one on craigslist. First time buying a laptop on craigslist.
Was pleased to see it seemed to have been reset to factory settings with no personal folders.
Until I was trying to do something that brought me to a greyed out folder named "new folder" which was 90% naked pics of a woman who was very intent on turning the seller on. 5% seller's car. 5% random other pics.
Wondering what I ate the other day that was so green, if you know what I mean.
- slide_into_first
- is unaware that dangerous is the real Tyler Durden
- Posts: 14433
- Joined: June 10 09, 11:31 pm
- Location: In Chula Vista hanging with the Surenos
Re: Random musings
lukethedrifter wrote:docellis wrote: Wondering what I ate the other day that was so green, if you know what I mean.

- docellis
- America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief
- Posts: 24741
- Joined: April 18 06, 6:54 pm
Re: Random musings
She wasn't "not" hot, but she wasn't hot either. She was ok in the face all the way down to the belly area. Her belly looked like she must have had 50 kids.lukethedrifter wrote:Was she hot?docellis wrote:Soooo...I spilled wine on my laptop (again, different laptop) and bought a new one on craigslist. First time buying a laptop on craigslist.
Was pleased to see it seemed to have been reset to factory settings with no personal folders.
Until I was trying to do something that brought me to a greyed out folder named "new folder" which was 90% naked pics of a woman who was very intent on turning the seller on. 5% seller's car. 5% random other pics.
Also, way too many close ups of something else that reinforced the idea that she probably had 50 kids.
Not sure about the protocol on something like this. Delete immediately? Notify seller? Upload to a porn site?
- slide_into_first
- is unaware that dangerous is the real Tyler Durden
- Posts: 14433
- Joined: June 10 09, 11:31 pm
- Location: In Chula Vista hanging with the Surenos
Re: Random musings
Image fap
- heyzeus
- Everday Unicorn
- Posts: 43295
- Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
- Location: Austin, TX
Re: Random musings
Kinda ironic that 2014 Wacha is going to get the playoff treatment that 2013 Miller got.
- slide_into_first
- is unaware that dangerous is the real Tyler Durden
- Posts: 14433
- Joined: June 10 09, 11:31 pm
- Location: In Chula Vista hanging with the Surenos
Re: Random musings
Your Honor, I object. Counsel is drawing an erroneous conclusion regarding management's intentions resting on a supposition that has no factual basis. My client is on the 25 man roster.
- docellis
- America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief
- Posts: 24741
- Joined: April 18 06, 6:54 pm
Re: Random musings
everyone I talked to said I should just delete the pics.
but what if this person runs for office, kills someone, tries out for a reality show, etc?
but what if this person runs for office, kills someone, tries out for a reality show, etc?
- slide_into_first
- is unaware that dangerous is the real Tyler Durden
- Posts: 14433
- Joined: June 10 09, 11:31 pm
- Location: In Chula Vista hanging with the Surenos
Re: Random musings
Offer to sell them back to him or you will accept the offer you got from the Enquirer.
- Secret Weapon
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 8386
- Joined: May 12 06, 7:09 pm
- Location: CoMo
Re: Random musings
I don't think there is anything much creepier than people who set up fake facebook profiles of attractive women to post comments anonymously on STLtoday articles. You know these are middle aged men who love the attention.




