Re: 2018 Minor League Season

Post by lukethedrifter »

Alex Mejia sucks.

Tags:

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

Kelly couldn’t handle a good one bounce throw from center with a chance for the tag at home.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

Big Amoco Sign
Master of Hyperbole

Post by Big Amoco Sign »

lukethedrifter wrote:Kelly couldn’t handle a good one bounce throw from center with a chance for the tag at home.
Thanks for the updates.

Kelly is still learning.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

pez
12:36
kelly or knizner for cards future backstop

Kiley McDaniel
12:36
closer than many would think, i may lean knizner

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

Memphis Redbirds right-handed pitcher Dakota Hudson has been named the Pacific Coast League Pitcher of the Year, the league office announced Thursday. Hudson won the award despite spending the last month with St. Louis. He received more than 85 percent of the votes. Hudson dominated the competition in his first full season at the Triple-A level. He went 13-3 with a 2.50 ERA in 19 starts with Memphis before his promotion to the Cardinals. In 111.2 innings with Memphis, Hudson allowed just 31 earned runs, one home run and 38 walks, while striking out 87 batters. Opponents were hitting .254 (107-for-422) before his promotion. Hudson's recognition was the second postseason honor for the Redbirds.
https://www.memphisdailynews.com/news/2 ... -the-year/

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

Bored at work
2:11
Malcom Nunez and Jhon Torres. Anything tools to back ups their complex league performances or just statistical flash in the pans?

Eric A Longenhagen
2:13
I've got nothing on Nunez and I don't think the Cardinals are playing instructional league games so he's going to be a tough one to gather info on for the Cards list. Torres is very talented. Traditional RF profile. Big, 6-3 frame, power, athletic, feel to hit is fine.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

I believe the NBC Sports Network has the game.
by rhummel 4:29 PM

Will the Memphis Triple A championship game be televised Tuesday night? I believe the game was televised last year by one of the ESPN stations.
by Tom 4:29 PM

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

Jocephus wrote:
I believe the NBC Sports Network has the game.
by rhummel 4:29 PM

Will the Memphis Triple A championship game be televised Tuesday night? I believe the game was televised last year by one of the ESPN stations.
by Tom 4:29 PM
It's right here in Columbus you haters

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

The Athletics announced Monday that they’ve moved their Triple-A club from Nashville to Las Vegas, forging a partnership with the Vegas 51s for the first season of their newly constructed stadium. It’s a two-year deal partnership between the two sides, and while that’s a fairly short term, the two sides could easily extend that player development contract (PDC) for another two to four seasons after the 2020 campaign, as is frequently the case.

Las Vegas had previously been home to the Mets’ Triple-A affiliate, but the Mets purchased the Syracuse Chiefs last winter with the intention of moving their Triple-A club to a considerably more favorable location (geographically speaking).
https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2018/09/ ... ville.html