++heyzeus wrote:You just want to see her boobies again.
movies
- omaha_red
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 12963
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
- Location: toning it done
Re: Recently viewed movies
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: Recently viewed movies
ive recently watched:
war, inc - 2 stars
all the presidents men - 4 stars
gacy - 2 stars
charlie wilsons war - 3 stars
the last boy scout - 3 stars
the meaning of life (monty python) - 3 stars
war, inc - 2 stars
all the presidents men - 4 stars
gacy - 2 stars
charlie wilsons war - 3 stars
the last boy scout - 3 stars
the meaning of life (monty python) - 3 stars
- G. Keenan
- Sucking on the Rally Nipple
- Posts: 23718
- Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
- Location: Chicago
Re: Recently viewed movies
Off the top of my head I can't think of any better looking 44 year olds than her.omaha_red wrote:++heyzeus wrote:You just want to see her boobies again.
- PujolJunkie
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 10370
- Joined: March 22 07, 4:54 pm
- Location: north county, stl
- Contact:
Re: Recently viewed movies
Saw the cheesy horror flick The Unborn over the weekend. The plot was surprisingly good for a bad movie. Just horribly played out. Odette Yustman was epic hot. So was Meagan Good.
- lukethedrifter
- darjeeling sipping elite
- Posts: 37260
- Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
- Location: Huis Clos
Re: Recently viewed movies
Saw Trans-Siberian the other night. Somewhat entertaining but a post viewing check of Rotten Tomatoes revealed mostly raves which I didn't get. The premise was pretty good but things just felt a bit overly manipulated.
I give it a meh backed with a why not?
I give it a meh backed with a why not?
- The Third Man
- It rubs the lotion on its skin.
- Posts: 8935
- Joined: July 17 06, 1:00 pm
Re: Recently viewed movies
My damn DVD player busted within the past week or so, it skips everything now. I tried cleaning it to no avail, so I went ahead and ordered a new one for $45 last night, the Philips DVP5140. Not an improvement technically from my current player, but it's region-free, which opens up a whole new market for me (and will make me even more broke than I already am most likely).
- omaha_red
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 12963
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
- Location: toning it done
Re: Recently viewed movies
if i did a region-free dvd player i'd never leave my houseThe Third Man wrote:My damn DVD player busted within the past week or so, it skips everything now. I tried cleaning it to no avail, so I went ahead and ordered a new one for $45 last night, the Philips DVP5140. Not an improvement technically from my current player, but it's region-free, which opens up a whole new market for me (and will make me even more broke than I already am most likely).
- JL21
- NPR & THT Contributor
- Posts: 36109
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:44 am
- Location: Chocolate City
Re: Recently viewed movies
For only $28, you can be a shut-in.omaha_red wrote:if i did a region-free dvd player i'd never leave my houseThe Third Man wrote:My damn DVD player busted within the past week or so, it skips everything now. I tried cleaning it to no avail, so I went ahead and ordered a new one for $45 last night, the Philips DVP5140. Not an improvement technically from my current player, but it's region-free, which opens up a whole new market for me (and will make me even more broke than I already am most likely).
http://www.amazon.com/Coby-DVD-224-Comp ... B000261N6M
The beauty of this thing is that if it breaks, who cares? You just spend $28 more.
-
Freed Roger
- Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
- Posts: 26073
- Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
- Location: St. Louis
Re: Recently viewed movies
what is this "region-free" of which ye speaketh?omaha_red wrote: if i did a region-free dvd player i'd never leave my house
-
Arthur Dent
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 12536
- Joined: April 25 06, 6:43 pm
- Location: Austin
Re: Recently viewed movies
DVDs have region codes intended to prevent you from playing DVDs you bought in other markets (say Europe, Japan, etc.). Some countries' courts have ruled this to be an illegal trade practice. A region free player simply ignores the code.Freed Roger wrote:what is this "region-free" of which ye speaketh?
Last edited by Arthur Dent on January 21 09, 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.



