I remember seeing the video on MTV when I was like, 6 or 7, but I never really noticed how utterly silly it is. I was convinced that they had changed some things, but I did a search for the genuine article and it's all there. Plus for the first time I now understand what this song is actually about, which weirds me out a bit.cardsfansince82 wrote:That was superb.Arthur Dent wrote:[/youtube]
IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
- Cronos
- In perpetuum
- Posts: 34778
- Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
- Location: St. Louis
Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
- Sutter'sBeard
- is the oscar meyer weiner kid
- Posts: 3140
- Joined: July 25 06, 1:02 pm
- Location: Decatur, IL
Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
A friend of mine's cat died that way. They thought it had ran away until the smell hit.Jocephus wrote:[/youtube]
- Fat_Bulldog
- likes to grate his own cheese
- Posts: 12863
- Joined: May 9 06, 12:41 pm
- Location: Drunk
Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
Did they sell the couch?Sutter'sBeard wrote:A friend of mine's cat died that way. They thought it had ran away until the smell hit.Jocephus wrote:[/youtube]
Online
- Radbird
- There's someone in my head but it's not me
- Posts: 62315
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
- Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II
Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
Well that's not SuperHappyFun at all.Sutter'sBeard wrote:A friend of mine's cat died that way. They thought it had ran away until the smell hit.
Online
- Radbird
- There's someone in my head but it's not me
- Posts: 62315
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
- Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II
Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
This, on the other hand, is (censored, but probably still NSFW)
[/youtube]
[/youtube]
- Fat_Bulldog
- likes to grate his own cheese
- Posts: 12863
- Joined: May 9 06, 12:41 pm
- Location: Drunk
- Cole Burns
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 3749
- Joined: July 30 06, 10:53 am
- Location: I'm not here.
Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
That chick's hot in a 70's kinda way. But what a strange name for a girl: Todd.Fat_Bulldog wrote:[/youtube]
- Fat_Bulldog
- likes to grate his own cheese
- Posts: 12863
- Joined: May 9 06, 12:41 pm
- Location: Drunk
Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
Cole Burns wrote:That chick's hot in a 70's kinda way. But what a strange name for a girl: Todd.Fat_Bulldog wrote:[/youtube]
I love chicks with shoulder wings.
- heyzeus
- Everday Unicorn
- Posts: 43288
- Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
- Location: Austin, TX
Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
Everyone involved in the making of this video should die in an avalanche.Radbird wrote:This, on the other hand, is (censored, but probably still NSFW)
[/youtube]





