IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
Locked
User avatar
Cronos
In perpetuum
Posts: 34778
Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
Location: St. Louis

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Cronos »

cardsfansince82 wrote:
Arthur Dent wrote:
[/youtube]
That was superb.
I remember seeing the video on MTV when I was like, 6 or 7, but I never really noticed how utterly silly it is. I was convinced that they had changed some things, but I did a search for the genuine article and it's all there. Plus for the first time I now understand what this song is actually about, which weirds me out a bit.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Jocephus »

[/youtube]

User avatar
Sutter'sBeard
is the oscar meyer weiner kid
Posts: 3140
Joined: July 25 06, 1:02 pm
Location: Decatur, IL

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Sutter'sBeard »

Jocephus wrote:
[/youtube]
A friend of mine's cat died that way. They thought it had ran away until the smell hit.

User avatar
Fat_Bulldog
likes to grate his own cheese
Posts: 12863
Joined: May 9 06, 12:41 pm
Location: Drunk

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Fat_Bulldog »

Sutter'sBeard wrote:
Jocephus wrote:
[/youtube]
A friend of mine's cat died that way. They thought it had ran away until the smell hit.
Did they sell the couch?

User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 62315
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Radbird »

Sutter'sBeard wrote:A friend of mine's cat died that way. They thought it had ran away until the smell hit.
Well that's not SuperHappyFun at all.

User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 62315
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Radbird »

This, on the other hand, is (censored, but probably still NSFW)
[/youtube]

User avatar
Fat_Bulldog
likes to grate his own cheese
Posts: 12863
Joined: May 9 06, 12:41 pm
Location: Drunk

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Fat_Bulldog »

[/youtube]

User avatar
Cole Burns
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 3749
Joined: July 30 06, 10:53 am
Location: I'm not here.

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Cole Burns »

Fat_Bulldog wrote:
[/youtube]
That chick's hot in a 70's kinda way. But what a strange name for a girl: Todd.

User avatar
Fat_Bulldog
likes to grate his own cheese
Posts: 12863
Joined: May 9 06, 12:41 pm
Location: Drunk

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Fat_Bulldog »

Cole Burns wrote:
Fat_Bulldog wrote:
[/youtube]
That chick's hot in a 70's kinda way. But what a strange name for a girl: Todd.

I love chicks with shoulder wings.

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43288
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by heyzeus »

Radbird wrote:This, on the other hand, is (censored, but probably still NSFW)
[/youtube]
Everyone involved in the making of this video should die in an avalanche.

Locked