IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
Locked
User avatar
TabascoElvis
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5728
Joined: June 15 06, 8:29 am
Location: Library of Congress? Detroit? Beyond the sun?

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by TabascoElvis »

Image

User avatar
stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother
Posts: 13380
Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by stlouie_lipp »

Image

User avatar
PujolJunkie
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 10370
Joined: March 22 07, 4:54 pm
Location: north county, stl
Contact:

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by PujolJunkie »

The ever-changing Pepsi logo pisses me off way more than it should. It really gets on my nerves.

User avatar
Cronos
In perpetuum
Posts: 34778
Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
Location: St. Louis

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Cronos »

PujolJunkie wrote:The ever-changing Pepsi logo pisses me off way more than it should. It really gets on my nerves.
The new logo bites.

Even I, an ardent Pepsi supporter, will admit that.

User avatar
Cronos
In perpetuum
Posts: 34778
Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
Location: St. Louis

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Cronos »


User avatar
cards2468
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 14745
Joined: October 28 06, 11:10 pm
Location: LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by cards2468 »

Cronos69 wrote:
PujolJunkie wrote:The ever-changing Pepsi logo pisses me off way more than it should. It really gets on my nerves.
The new logo bites.

Even I, an ardent Pepsi supporter, will admit that.
Absolutely. I've been a Pepsi supporter for a long time and I hate the new logo. I also hate that the cans and bottles look almost black, it makes me feel like I'm drinking coke zero or something. They really need to stick with royal blue. For some reason it makes me feel happy when I drink pepsi from a royal blue can.

User avatar
JL21
NPR & THT Contributor
Posts: 36109
Joined: April 18 06, 7:44 am
Location: Chocolate City

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by JL21 »

heyzeus wrote:Image



you can get this on a shirt at threadless.com. Yall! My birthday is coming up...
I can't even look at that thing without laughing. The marriage of keyboard cat with truck stop wolf shirts is just seamless.

User avatar
Cole Burns
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 3749
Joined: July 30 06, 10:53 am
Location: I'm not here.

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Cole Burns »

I'm moving this to the WTF thread.

User avatar
doe_boy
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 10738
Joined: April 25 06, 9:48 am
Location: Appleton, WI

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by doe_boy »

Image

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43286
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by heyzeus »

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/e ... ?eref=sihp

Josh Johnson on "Person I'm Dying to Interview": " Kirby Puckett. One of my idols growing up"

Locked