What do you need?Swirls wrote:Still willing to part with one of the aforementioned average/runs/steals guys. Also, anyone need offense from catcher? I have Buster Posey and Brian McCann both, so one sits every game unless I bench Ortiz, Berkman, or Pena instead.
GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread
- longhornbaseball
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 5527
- Joined: April 18 06, 10:37 pm
Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread
- Swirls
- gone fission
- Posts: 8299
- Joined: December 11 07, 4:15 pm
- Location: South Korea
Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread
Not sure, what team are you?longhornbaseball wrote:What do you need?Swirls wrote:Still willing to part with one of the aforementioned average/runs/steals guys. Also, anyone need offense from catcher? I have Buster Posey and Brian McCann both, so one sits every game unless I bench Ortiz, Berkman, or Pena instead.
- longhornbaseball
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 5527
- Joined: April 18 06, 10:37 pm
Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread
Stillwater StallionsSwirls wrote:Not sure, what team are you?longhornbaseball wrote:What do you need?Swirls wrote:Still willing to part with one of the aforementioned average/runs/steals guys. Also, anyone need offense from catcher? I have Buster Posey and Brian McCann both, so one sits every game unless I bench Ortiz, Berkman, or Pena instead.
- Swirls
- gone fission
- Posts: 8299
- Joined: December 11 07, 4:15 pm
- Location: South Korea
Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread
PM sent.
- longhornbaseball
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 5527
- Joined: April 18 06, 10:37 pm
Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread
Danville Warriors, I have proposed a trade.
-
planet planet
- http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
- Posts: 24904
- Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
- Location: St. Louis
Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread
Would you burn a spot on your roster and keep Youkilis since it's a keeper league at this point in the season?
- Lesson
- Grandmaster Flashchat
- Posts: 6630
- Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm
Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread
planet pujolsian wrote:Would you burn a spot on your roster and keep Youkilis since it's a keeper league at this point in the season?
Can't you just put him on the DL?
- Swirls
- gone fission
- Posts: 8299
- Joined: December 11 07, 4:15 pm
- Location: South Korea
Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread
I'm assuming PP has already used her only DL spot.cardslesson101 wrote:planet pujolsian wrote:Would you burn a spot on your roster and keep Youkilis since it's a keeper league at this point in the season?
Can't you just put him on the DL?
EDIT: Yep, she's got Manny on her DL.
- Swirls
- gone fission
- Posts: 8299
- Joined: December 11 07, 4:15 pm
- Location: South Korea
Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread
Nothing like having four people come off of my DL last week only to have five people be added to my DL this week. Ugh.
- Swirls
- gone fission
- Posts: 8299
- Joined: December 11 07, 4:15 pm
- Location: South Korea
Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread
- Time for my questions regarding potential keepers for next year:
- Do you guys think Jose Bautista is worthy of a keeper slot? I don't see him repeating his 40+ homer campaign next year (sort of like Ludwick's breakout in 2008), but he could manage 25-30 HR next year I think.
- Would you consider Neil Walker to be a keeper? He's only 24, with a .840 OPS from 2B in a hair over 300 PA.
- Should I go ahead and drop Strasburg since he's going to be out the entire year for TJ? Yes he dominated the league when he started, and I'm sure he'll dominate it once he returns, but I don't know that I really want to stash him on my roster as a keeper for an entire year knowing he won't be playing at all.

