GRB Fantasy Football

Talk about fantasy sports here
Post Reply
User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13356
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by JCShutout »

I'd say send PM to each, and by Aug 6th, invite the others.

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by thrill »

Sorry, I never check this forum. I wanna play again and I promise to check this forum every day.

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13356
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by JCShutout »

Looks like Thrill and Theo want back in. Joce, will you PM them the info?

Now lets think about a date for the draft.

How about Sunday the 29th at 7:30pm?

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by thrill »

I'm in, players.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by Jocephus »

yeah its full now, sorry to those who requested to be in

i dont care what day the draft is...and i think im going to transfer commish to someone else next year...

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13356
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by JCShutout »

Since no one has commented on the draft change time, can we move it to my proposed date and time?

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by Jocephus »

JCShutout wrote:Since no one has commented on the draft change time, can we move it to my proposed date and time?
i was going to but for some reason hours 6pm-9pm are blocked from being chosen on 8/29...new proposal?

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13356
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by JCShutout »

Jocephus wrote:
JCShutout wrote:Since no one has commented on the draft change time, can we move it to my proposed date and time?
i was going to but for some reason hours 6pm-9pm are blocked from being chosen on 8/29...new proposal?
hmm. The week before? I think I'm free the 21st.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by Jocephus »

done

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13356
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by JCShutout »

Thanks dude.

Post Reply