GRB Fantasy Football

Talk about fantasy sports here
Post Reply
User avatar
AdmiralKird
MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
Posts: 10175
Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
Location: Tycho Crater, Luna

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by AdmiralKird »

Any chance we can move the draft to Sunday the 22nd or sometime that's not a Friday/Saturday Evening?

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13356
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by JCShutout »

AdmiralKird wrote:Any chance we can move the draft to Sunday the 22nd or sometime that's not a Friday/Saturday Evening?
I could only do the 22nd early (I have an afternoon draft in my only other league). How about 11am Sunday, or Monday the 23rd in the evening. Would that work for people?

jeffbgoofy
All-Star
Posts: 2208
Joined: March 17 08, 1:02 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO
Contact:

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by jeffbgoofy »

Monday evening after 5 is way better for me

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13356
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by JCShutout »

jeffbgoofy wrote:Monday evening after 5 is way better for me
Kird?

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by Jocephus »

hey sorry, i thought this was done...i really have absolutely no preference so whatever is the most popular choice we will do

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13356
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by JCShutout »

No responses. Lets just do Monday night.

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by thrill »

My only restrictions are if it's a weeknight, I wouldn't be able to do it until 7:30 pm cst. I'm on Pacific time in the summer here in AZ so I won't be home from work until 5 aka 7 your time.

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13356
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by JCShutout »

thrill wrote:My only restrictions are if it's a weeknight, I wouldn't be able to do it until 7:30 pm cst. I'm on Pacific time in the summer here in AZ so I won't be home from work until 5 aka 7 your time.
If there are no issues, lets set it at 7:30 or 8 Monday.

User avatar
AdmiralKird
MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
Posts: 10175
Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
Location: Tycho Crater, Luna

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by AdmiralKird »

Sorry, yesterday was my bday so I wasn't around. Monday is absolutely excellent, anytime, thanks guys.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by Jocephus »

8PM central time Monday?? is this agreeable?

Post Reply