GRB Fantasy Football

Talk about fantasy sports here
Post Reply
Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by Jocephus »

ok, ive gone ahead and changed it to 8/23/10 8PM central time as i realized our draft was scheduled for tomorrow

this is what it will be, unless for whatever reason, enough people decide to change it again before Monday

be there or be square

User avatar
letsgocards89
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 3654
Joined: April 17 06, 7:35 pm
Location: Too close for missiles, switching to guns

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by letsgocards89 »

I'm down with that

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13356
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by JCShutout »

Thanks Joce.

User avatar
TheoSqua
Next Gen Wart
Posts: 8950
Joined: April 22 06, 6:53 pm
Location: St. Louis
Contact:

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by TheoSqua »

Jocephus wrote:ok, ive gone ahead and changed it to 8/23/10 8PM central time as i realized our draft was scheduled for tomorrow

this is what it will be, unless for whatever reason, enough people decide to change it again before Monday

be there or be square
glad this happened, i totally forgot about the draft yesterday lol

jeffbgoofy
All-Star
Posts: 2208
Joined: March 17 08, 1:02 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO
Contact:

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by jeffbgoofy »

I'll prerank tonight before the draft then. That's when I have to pick up my boy from soccer, no biggie...

User avatar
clevername
Bringer of FRBG
Posts: 10380
Joined: April 16 06, 7:13 pm
Location: Alabama

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by clevername »

season has snuck up on me. I'm completely unprepared, but I'll be there tonight.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by Jocephus »

yeah i have no idea who im picking or should pick but i plan on being there tonight

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13356
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by JCShutout »

I hope Tebow is there when I get to my 1st pick.

User avatar
TheoSqua
Next Gen Wart
Posts: 8950
Joined: April 22 06, 6:53 pm
Location: St. Louis
Contact:

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by TheoSqua »

JCShutout wrote:I hope Tebow is there when I get to my 1st pick.
You better hope you draft before me, then.

User avatar
InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
Posts: 28275
Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Location: Raptured

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

I just won this league.

Post Reply