GRB Fantasy Football

Talk about fantasy sports here
Post Reply
User avatar
Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat
Posts: 6630
Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by Lesson »

InvincibleCakeEater wrote:I just won this league.

Who'd you take?

TimeForGuinness
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 20007
Joined: April 18 06, 7:38 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by TimeForGuinness »

InvincibleCakeEater wrote:I just won this league.
no doubt...nice draft...i hate that you kept taking my damn players.

User avatar
InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
Posts: 28275
Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Location: Raptured

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

cardslesson101 wrote:
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:I just won this league.

Who'd you take?
Everyone on the Rams depth chart.

User avatar
InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
Posts: 28275
Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Location: Raptured

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

Really though...

Tony Romo
Carson Palmer
Steve Smith (CAR)
Donald Driver
Terrell Owens
Lee Evans
Robert Meachem
Adrian Peterson
Darren Sproles
Kevin Smith
Ricky Williams
Vernon Davis
Kevin Boss
Sebastian Janikowski
Miami Defense

I don't really think I'll win, just being a jackoff.
Last edited by InvincibleCakeEater on August 23 10, 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13356
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by JCShutout »

Maybe, but I think I had a nice draft considering I picked 12th.

QB: Rodgers (13), Big Ben (133)
WR: Jennings(36), Welker (61), M Wallace (84), M Floyd (109), D Thomas (157)
RB: S Jax (12), Moreno (37), Forte (60), C Williams (108), C Taylor (132)
TE: Miller (85)

User avatar
Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat
Posts: 6630
Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by Lesson »

InvincibleCakeEater wrote:Really though...

Tony Romo
Carson Palmer
Steve Smith (CAR)
Donald Driver
Terrell Owens
Lee Evans
Robert Meachem
Adrian Peterson
Darren Sproles
Kevin Smith
Ricky Williams
Vernon Davis
Kevin Boss
Sebastian Janikowski
Miami Defense
Job well done, ICE. The only thing I don't like about your team is the #2 RB, there isn't really a clear starter in that group.

User avatar
InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
Posts: 28275
Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Location: Raptured

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

cardslesson101 wrote: Job well done, ICE. The only thing I don't like about your team is the #2 RB, there isn't really a clear starter in that group.
LT won't be taking carries away from Sproles anymore. Ricky Williams went for over 1K yards and 11 TD last year. Kevin Smith had around 1K total yards.

User avatar
Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat
Posts: 6630
Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by Lesson »

InvincibleCakeEater wrote:
cardslesson101 wrote: Job well done, ICE. The only thing I don't like about your team is the #2 RB, there isn't really a clear starter in that group.
LT won't be taking carries away from Sproles anymore. Ricky Williams went for over 1K yards and 11 TD last year. Kevin Smith had around 1K total yards.
Matthews is starting, Williams started when Brown was injured(but he'll most likely be injured again) and Smith is playing in a backfield with Best.

User avatar
InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
Posts: 28275
Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Location: Raptured

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

cardslesson101 wrote:
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:
cardslesson101 wrote: Job well done, ICE. The only thing I don't like about your team is the #2 RB, there isn't really a clear starter in that group.
LT won't be taking carries away from Sproles anymore. Ricky Williams went for over 1K yards and 11 TD last year. Kevin Smith had around 1K total yards.
Matthews is starting, Williams started when Brown was injured(but he'll most likely be injured again) and Smith is playing in a backfield with Best.
I can't see Mathews getting the bulk of the carries, and Sproles gets a ton of catches. Same with Smith with Best being a rookie. And Ricky Williams is just a really cool dude that is good.

jeffbgoofy
All-Star
Posts: 2208
Joined: March 17 08, 1:02 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO
Contact:

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by jeffbgoofy »

I missed the first 12 rounds or so and still think I did ok...well see how it goes...just for fun

Post Reply