GRB Fantasy Football

Talk about fantasy sports here
Post Reply
User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by thrill »

Yo, I need a QB. Kevin Kolb not gonna get it done.

I'll trade one of these RB's - Beanie Wells, DeAngelo Williams or Ryan Matthews.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by Jocephus »

JCShutout wrote:
Jocephus wrote:i can't believe i actually won a fantasy game!
You were 8-6 in 2008, missing the playoffs on a tiebreaker.
stats dont prove anything

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by Jocephus »

thrill wrote:Yo, I need a QB. Kevin Kolb not gonna get it done.

I'll trade one of these RB's - Beanie Wells, DeAngelo Williams or Ryan Matthews.
you want the amazing kyle orton?

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by thrill »

No thanks.


I'll take Brees though.

User avatar
InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
Posts: 28275
Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Location: Raptured

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

thrill wrote:Yo, I need a QB. Kevin Kolb not gonna get it done.

I'll trade one of these RB's - Beanie Wells, DeAngelo Williams or Ryan Matthews.
Carson Palmer or Tony Romo interest you?

jeffbgoofy
All-Star
Posts: 2208
Joined: March 17 08, 1:02 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO
Contact:

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by jeffbgoofy »

Make me an offer on yahoo for Sanchez.

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13356
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by JCShutout »

Sorry, I can't offer you Rodgers as Big Ben doesn't get to play until week 6.

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by thrill »

InvincibleCakeEater wrote:
thrill wrote:Yo, I need a QB. Kevin Kolb not gonna get it done.

I'll trade one of these RB's - Beanie Wells, DeAngelo Williams or Ryan Matthews.
Carson Palmer or Tony Romo interest you?
Yeah, I made an offer.

User avatar
InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
Posts: 28275
Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Location: Raptured

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

thrill wrote:
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:
thrill wrote:Yo, I need a QB. Kevin Kolb not gonna get it done.

I'll trade one of these RB's - Beanie Wells, DeAngelo Williams or Ryan Matthews.
Carson Palmer or Tony Romo interest you?
Yeah, I made an offer.
Sent a counter.

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by thrill »

InvincibleCakeEater wrote: Sent a counter.
Countered your counter (s just got real).

Post Reply