GRB Fantasy Football
- Lesson
- Grandmaster Flashchat
- Posts: 6630
- Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
Not this league, but I'm winning 75.20 to 74.22, he has Brees, I have Davis and Thomas. I'm hoping the Saints run the ball.
Edit: Now I'm up 77.40-75.10, OT will make it a win or loss for me.
Edit: Now I'm up 77.40-75.10, OT will make it a win or loss for me.
Last edited by Lesson on September 20 10, 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- InvincibleCakeEater
- GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
- Posts: 28275
- Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
- Location: Raptured
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
no chancecardslesson101 wrote:Not this league, but I'm winning 75.20 to 74.22, he has Brees, I have Davis and Thomas. I'm hoping the Saints run the ball.
you need Brees to throw a pick or fumble
- JCShutout
- MacGyver of Underwear
- Posts: 13356
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
- Location: South City
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
or keep throwing to thomasInvincibleCakeEater wrote:no chancecardslesson101 wrote:Not this league, but I'm winning 75.20 to 74.22, he has Brees, I have Davis and Thomas. I'm hoping the Saints run the ball.
you need Brees to throw a pick or fumble
- Lesson
- Grandmaster Flashchat
- Posts: 6630
- Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:no chancecardslesson101 wrote:Not this league, but I'm winning 75.20 to 74.22, he has Brees, I have Davis and Thomas. I'm hoping the Saints run the ball.
you need Brees to throw a pick or fumble
Yeah, that's my only hope right now. Its 78.38-77.40 him.
- Lesson
- Grandmaster Flashchat
- Posts: 6630
- Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
And with Hartley's FG I lose by less than a point.
- JCShutout
- MacGyver of Underwear
- Posts: 13356
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
- Location: South City
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
That should do it.
ICE holds on for the win. Ben loses by 1 thanks to that last pass going to Coleston. The person with Gore and SF D ended up winning by 13 thanks to Gore.
ICE holds on for the win. Ben loses by 1 thanks to that last pass going to Coleston. The person with Gore and SF D ended up winning by 13 thanks to Gore.
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
i hate my team this week
- clevername
- Bringer of FRBG
- Posts: 10380
- Joined: April 16 06, 7:13 pm
- Location: Alabama
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
I rather enjoyed it.Jocephus wrote:i hate my team this week
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
thats what pisses me off about fantasy football, theres no room for error...at least with baseball you can play each day
how am i supposed to know that indy's defense was gonna romp and phillys was gonna suck, or that hines ward was going to get .90 points and that i should have started jacoby jones (who ive never even heard of)...even though going by draft order and whatnot, you would assume that philly/ward would be the better bet
how am i supposed to know that indy's defense was gonna romp and phillys was gonna suck, or that hines ward was going to get .90 points and that i should have started jacoby jones (who ive never even heard of)...even though going by draft order and whatnot, you would assume that philly/ward would be the better bet
- Transmogrified Tiger
- Puppy Murderer
- Posts: 9323
- Joined: April 25 06, 6:07 pm
- Location: Across the River
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
I got back to follow the end of the game. Davis and Thomas combined to give me a 1.5 point lead in the last minute. And then the SF defense gave up the FG to give me a half point loss. Sometimes I hate fantasy sports. And by sometimes I mean "most of the time I'm not bored with it".



