Week 5 - Sit or Start

Talk about fantasy sports here
User avatar
vinsanity
Chili dog truther
Posts: 8836
Joined: July 3 06, 2:19 pm
Location: Indianapolis

Week 5 - Sit or Start

Post by vinsanity »

Gonna start Jackson (made that mistake last week) and MoJo as my RB.

I've also got Boldin and Hicks as my WR, but I'm debating putting Dwayne Bowe in over McFadden for the flex.

Indy has a pretty weak Defense and the safety is now done for the season so Bowe could light it up. But McFadden has been pretty sexy the last few weeks.

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: Week 5 - Sit or Start

Post by thrill »

McFadden


I have 3 dudes for one flex position in a PPR league:

New Redskins #1 Ryan Torain v Green Bay, Dwayne Bowe v Indy or Johnny Knox v Carolina.

I'm leaning Bowe.

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13356
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Re: Week 5 - Sit or Start

Post by JCShutout »

vinsanity wrote:Gonna start Jackson (made that mistake last week) and MoJo as my RB.

I've also got Boldin and Hicks as my WR, but I'm debating putting Dwayne Bowe in over McFadden for the flex.

Indy has a pretty weak Defense and the safety is now done for the season so Bowe could light it up. But McFadden has been pretty sexy the last few weeks.
McFadden is injured, go with Bowe.

Who to start at QB (I have 2 injuries-Vick and Cutler) McNabb vs GB or Hill vs stl?

User avatar
TheoSqua
Next Gen Wart
Posts: 8950
Joined: April 22 06, 6:53 pm
Location: St. Louis
Contact:

Re: Week 5 - Sit or Start

Post by TheoSqua »

JCShutout wrote:
vinsanity wrote:Gonna start Jackson (made that mistake last week) and MoJo as my RB.

I've also got Boldin and Hicks as my WR, but I'm debating putting Dwayne Bowe in over McFadden for the flex.

Indy has a pretty weak Defense and the safety is now done for the season so Bowe could light it up. But McFadden has been pretty sexy the last few weeks.
McFadden is injured, go with Bowe.

Who to start at QB (I have 2 injuries-Vick and Cutler) McNabb vs GB or Hill vs stl?
Son, you're screwed.

User avatar
Swingingbunt
All-Star
Posts: 2904
Joined: April 4 08, 9:49 am
Location: Indianapolis

Re: Week 5 - Sit or Start

Post by Swingingbunt »

JCShutout wrote:
vinsanity wrote:Gonna start Jackson (made that mistake last week) and MoJo as my RB.

I've also got Boldin and Hicks as my WR, but I'm debating putting Dwayne Bowe in over McFadden for the flex.

Indy has a pretty weak Defense and the safety is now done for the season so Bowe could light it up. But McFadden has been pretty sexy the last few weeks.
McFadden is injured, go with Bowe.

Who to start at QB (I have 2 injuries-Vick and Cutler) McNabb vs GB or Hill vs stl?
McNabb, GB defense got lit up by Hill last week...and I don't think it's because Hill is so spectacular.

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: Week 5 - Sit or Start

Post by thrill »

JCShutout wrote:Who to start at QB (I have 2 injuries-Vick and Cutler) McNabb vs GB or Hill vs stl?
Cutler will play.

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13356
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Re: Week 5 - Sit or Start

Post by JCShutout »

TheoSqua wrote:
JCShutout wrote:
vinsanity wrote:Gonna start Jackson (made that mistake last week) and MoJo as my RB.

I've also got Boldin and Hicks as my WR, but I'm debating putting Dwayne Bowe in over McFadden for the flex.

Indy has a pretty weak Defense and the safety is now done for the season so Bowe could light it up. But McFadden has been pretty sexy the last few weeks.
McFadden is injured, go with Bowe.

Who to start at QB (I have 2 injuries-Vick and Cutler) McNabb vs GB or Hill vs stl?
Son, you're screwed.
I think I'm in ok-shape, 12 team league:

QB(1): Vick, Cutler, McNabb
WR(3): AJohnson, Wayne, Welker, Clayton
RB(2): Peterson, Foster, McCoy, Green-Ellis, Torain
TE(1): Hernandez
thrill wrote:Cutler will play.
But will he play well?

User avatar
Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat
Posts: 6630
Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm

Re: Week 5 - Sit or Start

Post by Lesson »

I have Amendola, but Brandon Gibson is getting more looks in the endzone and Lafell is a FA. Should I drop Amendola for Gibson or Lafell?

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: Week 5 - Sit or Start

Post by thrill »

JCShutout wrote:
thrill wrote:Cutler will play.
But will he play well?
I think he will be better than your other options.

User avatar
InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
Posts: 28275
Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Location: Raptured

Re: Week 5 - Sit or Start

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

cardslesson101 wrote:I have Amendola, but Brandon Gibson is getting more looks in the endzone and Lafell is a FA. Should I drop Amendola for Gibson or Lafell?
Quit picking up rookies and Rams

Post Reply