Week 5 - Sit or Start
- vinsanity
- Chili dog truther
- Posts: 8836
- Joined: July 3 06, 2:19 pm
- Location: Indianapolis
Week 5 - Sit or Start
Gonna start Jackson (made that mistake last week) and MoJo as my RB.
I've also got Boldin and Hicks as my WR, but I'm debating putting Dwayne Bowe in over McFadden for the flex.
Indy has a pretty weak Defense and the safety is now done for the season so Bowe could light it up. But McFadden has been pretty sexy the last few weeks.
I've also got Boldin and Hicks as my WR, but I'm debating putting Dwayne Bowe in over McFadden for the flex.
Indy has a pretty weak Defense and the safety is now done for the season so Bowe could light it up. But McFadden has been pretty sexy the last few weeks.
- thrill
- bronoun enthusiast
- Posts: 30539
- Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
- Location: barely online
Re: Week 5 - Sit or Start
McFadden
I have 3 dudes for one flex position in a PPR league:
New Redskins #1 Ryan Torain v Green Bay, Dwayne Bowe v Indy or Johnny Knox v Carolina.
I'm leaning Bowe.
I have 3 dudes for one flex position in a PPR league:
New Redskins #1 Ryan Torain v Green Bay, Dwayne Bowe v Indy or Johnny Knox v Carolina.
I'm leaning Bowe.
- JCShutout
- MacGyver of Underwear
- Posts: 13356
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
- Location: South City
Re: Week 5 - Sit or Start
McFadden is injured, go with Bowe.vinsanity wrote:Gonna start Jackson (made that mistake last week) and MoJo as my RB.
I've also got Boldin and Hicks as my WR, but I'm debating putting Dwayne Bowe in over McFadden for the flex.
Indy has a pretty weak Defense and the safety is now done for the season so Bowe could light it up. But McFadden has been pretty sexy the last few weeks.
Who to start at QB (I have 2 injuries-Vick and Cutler) McNabb vs GB or Hill vs stl?
- TheoSqua
- Next Gen Wart
- Posts: 8950
- Joined: April 22 06, 6:53 pm
- Location: St. Louis
- Contact:
Re: Week 5 - Sit or Start
Son, you're screwed.JCShutout wrote:McFadden is injured, go with Bowe.vinsanity wrote:Gonna start Jackson (made that mistake last week) and MoJo as my RB.
I've also got Boldin and Hicks as my WR, but I'm debating putting Dwayne Bowe in over McFadden for the flex.
Indy has a pretty weak Defense and the safety is now done for the season so Bowe could light it up. But McFadden has been pretty sexy the last few weeks.
Who to start at QB (I have 2 injuries-Vick and Cutler) McNabb vs GB or Hill vs stl?
- Swingingbunt
- All-Star
- Posts: 2904
- Joined: April 4 08, 9:49 am
- Location: Indianapolis
Re: Week 5 - Sit or Start
McNabb, GB defense got lit up by Hill last week...and I don't think it's because Hill is so spectacular.JCShutout wrote:McFadden is injured, go with Bowe.vinsanity wrote:Gonna start Jackson (made that mistake last week) and MoJo as my RB.
I've also got Boldin and Hicks as my WR, but I'm debating putting Dwayne Bowe in over McFadden for the flex.
Indy has a pretty weak Defense and the safety is now done for the season so Bowe could light it up. But McFadden has been pretty sexy the last few weeks.
Who to start at QB (I have 2 injuries-Vick and Cutler) McNabb vs GB or Hill vs stl?
- thrill
- bronoun enthusiast
- Posts: 30539
- Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
- Location: barely online
Re: Week 5 - Sit or Start
Cutler will play.JCShutout wrote:Who to start at QB (I have 2 injuries-Vick and Cutler) McNabb vs GB or Hill vs stl?
- JCShutout
- MacGyver of Underwear
- Posts: 13356
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
- Location: South City
Re: Week 5 - Sit or Start
I think I'm in ok-shape, 12 team league:TheoSqua wrote:Son, you're screwed.JCShutout wrote:McFadden is injured, go with Bowe.vinsanity wrote:Gonna start Jackson (made that mistake last week) and MoJo as my RB.
I've also got Boldin and Hicks as my WR, but I'm debating putting Dwayne Bowe in over McFadden for the flex.
Indy has a pretty weak Defense and the safety is now done for the season so Bowe could light it up. But McFadden has been pretty sexy the last few weeks.
Who to start at QB (I have 2 injuries-Vick and Cutler) McNabb vs GB or Hill vs stl?
QB(1): Vick, Cutler, McNabb
WR(3): AJohnson, Wayne, Welker, Clayton
RB(2): Peterson, Foster, McCoy, Green-Ellis, Torain
TE(1): Hernandez
But will he play well?thrill wrote:Cutler will play.
- Lesson
- Grandmaster Flashchat
- Posts: 6630
- Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm
Re: Week 5 - Sit or Start
I have Amendola, but Brandon Gibson is getting more looks in the endzone and Lafell is a FA. Should I drop Amendola for Gibson or Lafell?
- thrill
- bronoun enthusiast
- Posts: 30539
- Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
- Location: barely online
Re: Week 5 - Sit or Start
I think he will be better than your other options.JCShutout wrote:But will he play well?thrill wrote:Cutler will play.
- InvincibleCakeEater
- GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
- Posts: 28275
- Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
- Location: Raptured
Re: Week 5 - Sit or Start
Quit picking up rookies and Ramscardslesson101 wrote:I have Amendola, but Brandon Gibson is getting more looks in the endzone and Lafell is a FA. Should I drop Amendola for Gibson or Lafell?



