GRB Fantasy Football
- JCShutout
- MacGyver of Underwear
- Posts: 13355
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
- Location: South City
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
Don't assume the Pacifists win tonight, AJ has scored under 5 points 4 times so far this year. There are a lot of other options for Schab to throw to. I'm very worried. AJ needs either a TD, or 54 yards (add 20 yards to any fumble /knock on wood) to get me over the top.
We'll see.
EDIT: Or a mullets win and them not outscoring me by 62 this week would work too.
EDIT2: I'll take the win. Playoffs are next for ICE, VP, 1stfrom and ducks.
We'll see.
EDIT: Or a mullets win and them not outscoring me by 62 this week would work too.
EDIT2: I'll take the win. Playoffs are next for ICE, VP, 1stfrom and ducks.
- letsgocards89
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 3654
- Joined: April 17 06, 7:35 pm
- Location: Too close for missiles, switching to guns
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
Ryan Torain cost me a shot at the championship. 
The game that he got hurt in warmups he scored 0 points and I lost to Hound Dog by 0.12 points.
The game that he got hurt in warmups he scored 0 points and I lost to Hound Dog by 0.12 points.
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
consolation championship here i come!
- TGantz
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T...What Dr Pepper Means to Me
- Posts: 6698
- Joined: July 27 06, 11:59 pm
- Location: The Lou
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
I'm [expletive] bricks right now. In one of my leagues, my entire team is done for the week and his entire team is done for the week, except for Tom Brady. My team is up by 24 points. I hope GB knocks Brady out in the first quarter with a pulled hammy.
- InvincibleCakeEater
- GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
- Posts: 28275
- Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
- Location: Raptured
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
My GRB team [expletive] the bed today.
I'm winning 140-80 in the first round of playoffs in one money league and am down 21 with Brady, Welker and Forte playing/yet to play in another. My opponent has Shiancoe and Longwell.
I'm winning 140-80 in the first round of playoffs in one money league and am down 21 with Brady, Welker and Forte playing/yet to play in another. My opponent has Shiancoe and Longwell.
- TGantz
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T...What Dr Pepper Means to Me
- Posts: 6698
- Joined: July 27 06, 11:59 pm
- Location: The Lou
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
Going to the superbowl baby! Thank you Tom Brady, you suck!!!
- JCShutout
- MacGyver of Underwear
- Posts: 13355
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
- Location: South City
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
Looks like my hot streak finally slowed down, and TFG (I think, that's your team, right?) beat me pretty throughly. Looks like I'll be facing ICE for third, and its TFG vs. jazz in the finals.
- InvincibleCakeEater
- GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
- Posts: 28275
- Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
- Location: Raptured
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
Peterson is inactive tonight. Stupid fantasy football.
- AdmiralKird
- MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
- Posts: 10174
- Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
- Location: Tycho Crater, Luna
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
I am debating pulling Matt Ryan after he started for me all season for Tim Tebow in the consolation championship game.
- Lesson
- Grandmaster Flashchat
- Posts: 6630
- Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
Do it.AdmiralKird wrote:I am debating pulling Matt Ryan after he started for me all season for Tim Tebow in the consolation championship game.



