GRB Fantasy Football

Talk about fantasy sports here
User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13355
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by JCShutout »

Don't assume the Pacifists win tonight, AJ has scored under 5 points 4 times so far this year. There are a lot of other options for Schab to throw to. I'm very worried. AJ needs either a TD, or 54 yards (add 20 yards to any fumble /knock on wood) to get me over the top.

We'll see.

EDIT: Or a mullets win and them not outscoring me by 62 this week would work too.

EDIT2: I'll take the win. Playoffs are next for ICE, VP, 1stfrom and ducks.

User avatar
letsgocards89
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 3654
Joined: April 17 06, 7:35 pm
Location: Too close for missiles, switching to guns

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by letsgocards89 »

Ryan Torain cost me a shot at the championship. :(

The game that he got hurt in warmups he scored 0 points and I lost to Hound Dog by 0.12 points.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by Jocephus »

consolation championship here i come!

User avatar
TGantz
R-E-S-P-E-C-T...What Dr Pepper Means to Me
Posts: 6698
Joined: July 27 06, 11:59 pm
Location: The Lou

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by TGantz »

I'm [expletive] bricks right now. In one of my leagues, my entire team is done for the week and his entire team is done for the week, except for Tom Brady. My team is up by 24 points. I hope GB knocks Brady out in the first quarter with a pulled hammy.

User avatar
InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
Posts: 28275
Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Location: Raptured

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

My GRB team [expletive] the bed today.

I'm winning 140-80 in the first round of playoffs in one money league and am down 21 with Brady, Welker and Forte playing/yet to play in another. My opponent has Shiancoe and Longwell.

User avatar
TGantz
R-E-S-P-E-C-T...What Dr Pepper Means to Me
Posts: 6698
Joined: July 27 06, 11:59 pm
Location: The Lou

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by TGantz »

Going to the superbowl baby! Thank you Tom Brady, you suck!!!

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13355
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by JCShutout »

Looks like my hot streak finally slowed down, and TFG (I think, that's your team, right?) beat me pretty throughly. Looks like I'll be facing ICE for third, and its TFG vs. jazz in the finals.

User avatar
InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
Posts: 28275
Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Location: Raptured

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

Peterson is inactive tonight. Stupid fantasy football.

User avatar
AdmiralKird
MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
Posts: 10174
Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
Location: Tycho Crater, Luna

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by AdmiralKird »

I am debating pulling Matt Ryan after he started for me all season for Tim Tebow in the consolation championship game.

User avatar
Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat
Posts: 6630
Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by Lesson »

AdmiralKird wrote:I am debating pulling Matt Ryan after he started for me all season for Tim Tebow in the consolation championship game.
Do it.

Post Reply