IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
Locked
User avatar
stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother
Posts: 13380
Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by stlouie_lipp »


User avatar
ghostrunner
GOAT
Posts: 30836
Joined: April 18 06, 9:40 pm

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by ghostrunner »

Pretty funny. The website for Space Jam (1996) is still up:

http://www2.warnerbros.com/spacejam/movie/jam.htm

User avatar
JL21
NPR & THT Contributor
Posts: 36109
Joined: April 18 06, 7:44 am
Location: Chocolate City

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by JL21 »

ghostrunner wrote:Pretty funny. The website for Space Jam (1996) is still up:

http://www2.warnerbros.com/spacejam/movie/jam.htm
Download the screensaver for either Mac or Windows 95. Install it in your Control Panels folder, and double-click on it to indicate your startup preferences. Then sit back and watch the characters of Space Jam invade your computer screen.

Mostly, this just brings up bad memories for me. I once (sort of) caught my dad watching the porn spoof, which was called "Face Jam".

User avatar
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 23718
Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by G. Keenan »

ghostrunner wrote:Pretty funny. The website for Space Jam (1996) is still up:

http://www2.warnerbros.com/spacejam/movie/jam.htm
That's great.

User avatar
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB
Posts: 38618
Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Location: Louisville

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by sighyoung »

JL21 wrote:
ghostrunner wrote:Pretty funny. The website for Space Jam (1996) is still up:

http://www2.warnerbros.com/spacejam/movie/jam.htm
Download the screensaver for either Mac or Windows 95. Install it in your Control Panels folder, and double-click on it to indicate your startup preferences. Then sit back and watch the characters of Space Jam invade your computer screen.

Mostly, this just brings up bad memories for me. I once (sort of) caught my dad watching the porn spoof, which was called "Face Jam".
Wow, were there cartoon characters named Daffy [expletive] and Porking Pig? And were the voices done by Mel Spunk?

User avatar
JL21
NPR & THT Contributor
Posts: 36109
Joined: April 18 06, 7:44 am
Location: Chocolate City

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by JL21 »

That's a great question but I can't say. My dad watched it but I never asked him about it. I found it in the recent rentals section of their DirectTV box. I can, however, see that viewers have given it 7.3/10 on IMDB.

User avatar
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB
Posts: 38618
Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Location: Louisville

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by sighyoung »

JL21 wrote:That's a great question but I can't say. My dad watched it but I never asked him about it. I found it in the recent rentals section of their DirectTV box. I can, however, see that viewers have given it 7.3/10 on IMDB.
Hey, that's pretty good. Let My Puppets Come only gets a 4.4.

User avatar
JL21
NPR & THT Contributor
Posts: 36109
Joined: April 18 06, 7:44 am
Location: Chocolate City

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by JL21 »

sighyoung wrote:Hey, that's pretty good. Let My Puppets Come only gets a 4.4.
Heh... I know someone who's seen that. When he told me about it, I GIS'ed it to see exactly how that'd work. It was pretty funny stuff.

Looking at the DVD cover art for Face Jam (again... via a Google search), it looks like no cartoons. Something about athletes going to strip clubs and rimming and slam dunks.

User avatar
InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
Posts: 28275
Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Location: Raptured

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

Zach Morris eating a penis cookie.

Image

User avatar
go birds
-go birds
Posts: 32057
Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by go birds »

god lol

[/youtube]

I've seen more hurdling bloopers vids in the past week than i had in my previous 28.75 years of existance.

Locked