IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!
- TabascoElvis
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 5728
- Joined: June 15 06, 8:29 am
- Location: Library of Congress? Detroit? Beyond the sun?
Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!
NSFW if you have sound up
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vrMCYs6 ... r_embedded][/youtube]
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vrMCYs6 ... r_embedded][/youtube]
- go birds
- -go birds
- Posts: 32057
- Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am
Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:http://www.jamesvandermemes.com/

- haltz
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 22630
- Joined: November 9 06, 6:45 am
- Location: a proud midwestern metropolis
- PujolJunkie
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 10370
- Joined: March 22 07, 4:54 pm
- Location: north county, stl
- Contact:
Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!
this [expletive] is just awesome.haltz wrote:[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTysXITB ... r_embedded][/youtube]
Apparently a radio station has offered him a job. That's just incredible.
- ghostrunner
- GOAT
- Posts: 30836
- Joined: April 18 06, 9:40 pm
Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!
This was fantastic.Arthur Dent wrote:Women laughing alone with salads
Check the comments:
Making healthy choices. Taking care of me. Feeling good. Living good. Healthy and clean. I like that. For me. Because I matter. Loving myself because someone has to, right? Who? Oh right, me. Loving me for living good and eating good. Loving myself. Must. Or at least should. Possibly could if I eat salad. But only salad.
You know what goes really well with salad and laughter? Water. It's just so light. And refreshing. And guilt-free. Just ask pix 3, 14, 15. And pay no attention to that pig with the glass of juice in 13.
- Maclowery
- Child Pot Activist
- Posts: 7742
- Joined: June 15 06, 7:27 am
- Location: NYC
- G. Keenan
- Sucking on the Rally Nipple
- Posts: 23718
- Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
- Location: Chicago
Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!
Why the hell would you do that?TabascoElvis wrote:NSFW if you have sound up
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vrMCYs6 ... r_embedded][/youtube]
- Radbird
- There's someone in my head but it's not me
- Posts: 62315
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
- Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II
Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!
Really. I see what happened, but what were they trying to do?G. Keenan wrote:Why the hell would you do that?
- TabascoElvis
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 5728
- Joined: June 15 06, 8:29 am
- Location: Library of Congress? Detroit? Beyond the sun?
Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!
I'm not sure, but I'm guessing liquor was involved, at the very least.Radbird wrote:Really. I see what happened, but what were they trying to do?G. Keenan wrote:Why the hell would you do that?
- G. Keenan
- Sucking on the Rally Nipple
- Posts: 23718
- Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
- Location: Chicago
Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!
I think good old fashioned stupidity has more to do with it than liquor, and that that's usually the case with these kind of stunts gone wrong. Like Rad said, what were they trying to do? I don't see where the potential gag is in this. The firework hits his crotch and bounces off and they all have a good laugh?TabascoElvis wrote:I'm not sure, but I'm guessing liquor was involved, at the very least.Radbird wrote:Really. I see what happened, but what were they trying to do?G. Keenan wrote:Why the hell would you do that?
Morans.





