GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread

Talk about fantasy sports here
Post Reply
User avatar
Swirls
gone fission
Posts: 8299
Joined: December 11 07, 4:15 pm
Location: South Korea

Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread

Post by Swirls »

Yeah, my offense has completely [expletive] the bed so far. Pitching hasn't been great, but Waino pitched great yesterday. My overall thought on pitching is that between Strasburg, Porcello, and Waino, I can have my keepers set for years on that front. I'm solid up the middle with my keepers from maddash's account last year (McCann, Pedroia, Tulo), but Berkman is on the DL and Carlos Pena hasn't done [expletive] yet (for that matter, neither have any of my OF or Mark Reynolds).

planet planet
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
Posts: 24904
Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread

Post by planet planet »

I'm calling it now, I'm winning manager of the week for my Ricky Romero pick up.

User avatar
Richie Allen
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 7458
Joined: December 22 06, 1:06 am

Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread

Post by Richie Allen »

planet pujolsian wrote:I'm calling it now, I'm winning manager of the week for my Ricky Romero pick up.
Another FA pickup for me last year. I ended up building a pretty good, deep pitching staff last year from FA pickups. Surprised there's such little interest in him. 12 Ks in 6 IP so far, giving up no hits!

User avatar
JackofDiamonds
Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls
Posts: 15010
Joined: April 16 06, 9:15 pm

Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread

Post by JackofDiamonds »

planet pujolsian wrote:I'm calling it now, I'm winning manager of the week for my Ricky Romero pick up.
I challenge that with my Jorel Pineiro. Or did I draft him?

I am too lazy to look now, but I am glad to have him.

User avatar
Swirls
gone fission
Posts: 8299
Joined: December 11 07, 4:15 pm
Location: South Korea

Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread

Post by Swirls »

...and another week of my offense [expletive] the bed. Wonderful.

planet planet
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
Posts: 24904
Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread

Post by planet planet »

Ahh, nothing like getting Cliff Lee, your best pitcher, back in action.

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread

Post by thrill »

I just want whoever the schenectady swinger is to know that the wang whippers are going to catch you and whip you with their wangs.

Online
User avatar
ghostrunner
GOAT
Posts: 30836
Joined: April 18 06, 9:40 pm

Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread

Post by ghostrunner »

Teixeira and Jason Bay are killing me.

User avatar
clevername
Bringer of FRBG
Posts: 10380
Joined: April 16 06, 7:13 pm
Location: Alabama

Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread

Post by clevername »

you guys better watch out. I'm Fistering my way to the top.

User avatar
Fan_In_NY
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5409
Joined: April 18 06, 7:22 pm
Location: Birthplace of Baseball- Hoboken, NJ

Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread

Post by Fan_In_NY »

thrill wrote:I just want whoever the schenectady swinger is to know that the wang whippers are going to catch you and whip you with their wangs.
I am the infamous schenectady swinger and I say Everybody Wang Chung Tonight

Post Reply