GRB Fantasy Football

Talk about fantasy sports here
Post Reply
TimeForGuinness
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 20007
Joined: April 18 06, 7:38 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by TimeForGuinness »

lukethedrifter wrote:
TimeForGuinness wrote:put me down..if you haven't already
Okay but I won't feel good about it. You're a loser who really prefers Bud Light Lime.
I feel better now...thanks

User avatar
InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
Posts: 28275
Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Location: Raptured

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

Did I play last year? I was in a couple leagues but can't remember if this was one of them.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by Jocephus »

if you played last year you should have received an email to some account informing you of the leagues re-opening...

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by Jocephus »

we have 8 people in now...i dont know who else was in it or how to look at previous years teams...

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13356
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by JCShutout »

These teams from last year have not re-upped:

Theosqua
bountyhunterICE
plaxico's leg
skillazthatthrillaz

so theo, ice, thrill and someone else, get in there plz.

User avatar
InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
Posts: 28275
Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Location: Raptured

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

back in

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13356
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by JCShutout »

And hey, I'll be out of town that Saturday of the draft (28th). Can we do the Sunday night, kinda late, like 8 or 9ish?

User avatar
Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat
Posts: 6630
Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by Lesson »

Is there room for me to join the league?

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by Jocephus »

JCShutout wrote:And hey, I'll be out of town that Saturday of the draft (28th). Can we do the Sunday night, kinda late, like 8 or 9ish?
yeah, i just picked a date...its not official at all...we'll change it when league is full

User avatar
AdmiralKird
MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
Posts: 10175
Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
Location: Tycho Crater, Luna

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by AdmiralKird »

I would like my spot back. If you don't recall Joce, you gave it away last year without sending me a PM.

Post Reply