go birds wrote:Because i'm lazy--what's the difference between the leagues?
One is weekly(meaning you only have to set your for the week on Sunday, but you can still make moves during the week) and the other is a regular league.
Actually, in the weekly league you set your roster for the week and that's it, you can't change anything, even if one of your players ends up on the DL, you can't replace him. Some people don't like to take the time to fiddle with their team everyday, so that's what a weekly league is for. Most people like to be able to change their lineup so that's what the daily league is for.
I really could use another player in the daily league, we only have 9 and we can't draft if we have an odd number of teams. 10 and 10 would be something I could live with, although I really want 12 teams in each league.
I'd be able to do the weekly league if you need more. I can't keep up with the daily ones. That hockey league involves too much time. I can definitely handle a weekly one though.
We now have 11 teams in the weekly league and 10 teams in the daily league. If someone could even us up in the weekly league so we can draft, I would appreciate it.