Page 2 of 29

Re: 2016 NFL Thread

Posted: August 16 16, 2:18 pm
by GeddyWrox
Yeah, so apparently, the Rams had terrible TV ratings for their first preseason game. Gigglesnort.

Re: 2016 NFL Thread

Posted: August 16 16, 2:27 pm
by MrCrowesGarden
GeddyWrox wrote:Yeah, so apparently, the Rams had terrible TV ratings for their first preseason game. Gigglesnort.
They don't care. Just by sheer volume it's still more eyes than were on the Rams in St. Louis.

Re: 2016 NFL Thread

Posted: August 16 16, 2:30 pm
by GeddyWrox
MrCrowesGarden wrote:
GeddyWrox wrote:Yeah, so apparently, the Rams had terrible TV ratings for their first preseason game. Gigglesnort.
They don't care. Just by sheer volume it's still more eyes than were on the Rams in St. Louis.
Party pooper.

Re: 2016 NFL Thread

Posted: August 16 16, 4:08 pm
by tlombard
I keep hoping to wake up and find that the NFL has disappeared and the entire group of owners and people in the league offices have suffered horrible deaths but every morning I'm disappointed yet again.

I don't really hold any animosity towards the players but people like Kroenke and Goodell and Jerry Jones and Kevin Demoff deserve to have horrible, horrible things happen to them. If I ever get close enough to StanK in public (or Demoff or Goodell)... I'm going to need help with bail money. I won't kill them but I will at least get a kick or punch into the nuts. It would be worth it. I doubt I'd do much jail time since I have a clean record otherwise.

Re: 2016 NFL Thread

Posted: August 16 16, 4:24 pm
by GeddyWrox
I'll chip in for the bail fund.

Re: 2016 NFL Thread

Posted: August 17 16, 7:37 am
by Swirls
GeddyWrox wrote:Yeah, so apparently, the Rams had terrible TV ratings for their first preseason game. Gigglesnort.
Where are they playing at in LA until Kroenke's new monstrosity is built? A Division I college stadium like USC?

Re: 2016 NFL Thread

Posted: August 17 16, 8:07 am
by GeddyWrox
Swirls wrote:
GeddyWrox wrote:Yeah, so apparently, the Rams had terrible TV ratings for their first preseason game. Gigglesnort.
Where are they playing at in LA until Kroenke's new monstrosity is built? A Division I college stadium like USC?
The LA Coliseum, I think.

Re: 2016 NFL Thread

Posted: August 17 16, 10:50 am
by Jocephus

Re: 2016 NFL Thread

Posted: August 19 16, 6:50 pm
by JoeMcKim
GeddyWrox wrote:
Swirls wrote:
GeddyWrox wrote:Yeah, so apparently, the Rams had terrible TV ratings for their first preseason game. Gigglesnort.
Where are they playing at in LA until Kroenke's new monstrosity is built? A Division I college stadium like USC?
The LA Coliseum, I think.
The Rose Bowl turned down being a termporary home of the Rams.

Re: 2016 NFL Thread

Posted: August 20 16, 2:53 pm
by Radbird
You'd think the NFL would've made them wait until the new stadium was built.

I don't follow this crap - when will that be?