IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
Locked
User avatar
go birds
-go birds
Posts: 32057
Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by go birds »

Image

User avatar
JackofDiamonds
Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls
Posts: 15010
Joined: April 16 06, 9:15 pm

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by JackofDiamonds »

[/youtube]

User avatar
Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat
Posts: 6630
Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Lesson »

In honor of Mothers Day:

[/youtube]

User avatar
longhornbaseball
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5527
Joined: April 18 06, 10:37 pm

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by longhornbaseball »

This is really long, but completely worth it. At least jump to 5:45 for the best part.

[/youtube]

User avatar
Maclowery
Child Pot Activist
Posts: 7742
Joined: June 15 06, 7:27 am
Location: NYC

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Maclowery »

It's on.

I'm trippin my balls off right now.

Yeah? Yeah. We're all trippin right now.

Well guess what? You guys have just challenged three mother [expletive] who are trippin their balls off right now.

Oh, you [expletive] like to dance? Well its on! I'm tripping my balls off.

Let's do this [expletive], [expletive]!

User avatar
longhornbaseball
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5527
Joined: April 18 06, 10:37 pm

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by longhornbaseball »

MrCrowesGarden wrote:
Cronos69 wrote:Meh, I enjoy when cheesy celebrities make fun of how cheesy they are in incredibly cheesy ways.
I enjoyed it as well.
Me too. Overlooked from that video is SNTAS girl. (Standing Next To Andy Samberg)

Image
Image

User avatar
AdmiralKird
MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
Posts: 10174
Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
Location: Tycho Crater, Luna

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by AdmiralKird »

longhornbaseball wrote:
MrCrowesGarden wrote:
Cronos69 wrote:Meh, I enjoy when cheesy celebrities make fun of how cheesy they are in incredibly cheesy ways.
I enjoyed it as well.
Me too. Overlooked from that video is SNTAS girl. (Standing Next To Andy Samberg)

Image
Image
I'd rather refer to her as THHAFHTG

User avatar
longhornbaseball
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5527
Joined: April 18 06, 10:37 pm

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by longhornbaseball »

AdmiralKird wrote:I'd rather refer to her as THHAFHTG
Just got this. Well done.

User avatar
go birds
-go birds
Posts: 32057
Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by go birds »

Image

User avatar
TGantz
R-E-S-P-E-C-T...What Dr Pepper Means to Me
Posts: 6698
Joined: July 27 06, 11:59 pm
Location: The Lou

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by TGantz »


Locked