InvincibleCakeEater wrote:Ryan Grant is done for the season.
I've got him in this league
Anyone looking to trade a RB?
Trade counter accepted.
JC gets Andre Johnson, Theo gets Greg Jennings and Matt Forte.
It sucks that i've lost my first two draft picks of the season already and it's not even Week 2, but I think this at least gives me a chance.
JC's team is looking nasty now.
It was tough giving up on Forte, especially after that week, seems like Martz will throw to him all day, but AJ is a monster. I would think that since it was tough for both of us to make that trade, that it is a fair one.
Now I have the #7,8,9 guys on my draft board on my team (Johnson, S Jackson, Rodgers in that order) so I'm happy with that.
MNF is making the match between ICE and Theo exciting. Reggie Bush and Crabtree have combined for 11.5 points for Theo, while Vernan Davis and Meachem have 5.6 for ICE, pushing Theo ahead 95.52-94.56 in the 3rd quarter.
JCShutout wrote:MNF is making the match between ICE and Theo exciting. Reggie Bush and Crabtree have combined for 11.5 points for Theo, while Vernan Davis and Meachem have 5.6 for ICE, pushing Theo ahead 95.52-94.56 in the 3rd quarter.
Was just going to post this. Would be nice to see Brees go to Meachem sometime.
In another league I'm in, Bennx74205 just tied it up (he starts Brees, his opponent starting Coleston and Meachem), and in another game in that same league, someone starting Gore and the SF D is now tied with someone who isn't starting anyone in tonight's game. Everytime SF gives up points, their score decreases. Should be interesting to see how all 3 games will turn out.