You're comparing competitive apples to AAU oranges. I would say (correctly) that the awful Clyde Drexler is far more comparable to Chris Paul last week than to Kevin Durant last summer, in that he was past his prime leaving a team that was post peak and done in its form. And most critically to the point I've been ham-fisting for a few pages; the league wasn't a pitiful, cruel joke of meaninglessness after the Glide took his Avias to Houston.
In the words of Zach Lowe:
There is no response beyond mealymouthed muttering about ill-timed injuries to the non-fan who dismisses next season as decided.
There may need to be some parity rules eventually, but I'm not demanding anything. I guess I just don't relate to the values of these players anymore; in terms of geographical location (which has always been true) and in terms of what a meaningful victory is. Kevin Durant can do whatever he wants and find whatever meaning and joy in it that he likes. But I think it's super lame and the league is now pointless. At what point should it be written that I don't get to think and argue that?
I am pretty sure the NBA is as healthy as it has ever been, especially overseas. But La Liga is also hugely popular and hugely stupid. At least they have the Champions League, though. As long as it's secure and not going anywhere, I don't really care how healthy the NBA is.
Lastly, it wasn't too many posts ago that I also shat on LeBron.
And for real lastly, Jordan was just lucky Sabonis was stuck behind the Iron Curtain. Put a 7'3" Larry Bird on that Blazers team...
Now off to do your research, but please clearly lay out the merits of an appropriate response to your preparations so I can reply within the parameters.
Prove to me that Drexler is in fact the same human as Kevin Durant and this will still be true: It doesn't matter how much data you throw at incorrect people, opinions will still be subjective.