GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

Talk about fantasy sports here
Post Reply
User avatar
AdmiralKird
MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
Posts: 10174
Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
Location: Tycho Crater, Luna

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

Post by AdmiralKird »

clevername wrote:can't be stopped. won't be stopped.
Were you watching the game? You would have lost except Detroit opted to run the time out at the Bear's 20yd line and kick a field goal to end the game.
JackofDiamonds wrote:5-0! You can't take those away from me.
I can take your second place spot away.

I'm still having trouble figuring this trading block stuff. Is it supposed to help me select potential deals for other players based on my inputs and what I offer?

User avatar
clevername
Bringer of FRBG
Posts: 10380
Joined: April 16 06, 7:13 pm
Location: Alabama

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

Post by clevername »

didn't watch the game. didn't need to. knew even with me spotting my opponent a 0 spot at the TE position I'm still unbeatable. I can't be beat.

User avatar
AdmiralKird
MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
Posts: 10174
Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
Location: Tycho Crater, Luna

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

Post by AdmiralKird »

clevername wrote:didn't watch the game. didn't need to. knew even with me spotting my opponent a 0 spot at the TE position I'm still unbeatable. I can't be beat.
It would have been kind of funny. Detriot broke about 3 10yd+ straight running plays to get the ball down there then they got stuffed. You would have been fine if Detriot ran the ball in, it wouldn't be until the PAT that you would have gained -3 pts for your Bears defense, which would have been made by your starting Detriot kicker. -3+1 would have put you below ICE. The irony that almost was!

User avatar
AdmiralKird
MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
Posts: 10174
Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
Location: Tycho Crater, Luna

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

Post by AdmiralKird »

And as we enter week 7, the top 3 teams are still undefeated, but I face off against JoD this week.

I can assure you all, after this week there will be only one or two teams at 7-0, and one will be the Wombats emerging triumphant from the scrap heap of BowBeforeJoD.

User avatar
JackofDiamonds
Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls
Posts: 15010
Joined: April 16 06, 9:15 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

Post by JackofDiamonds »

AdmiralKird wrote:And as we enter week 7, the top 3 teams are still undefeated, but I face off against JoD this week.

I can assure you all, after this week there will be only one or two teams at 7-0, and one will be the Wombats emerging triumphant from the scrap heap of BowBeforeJoD.
Triumphantly! My grammar kung-fu is too strong for you.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

Post by Jocephus »

i hope i get one win and it screws someone over

i hate you guys

User avatar
AdmiralKird
MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
Posts: 10174
Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
Location: Tycho Crater, Luna

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

Post by AdmiralKird »

JOCE GETS A WIN!!

oh and this:
[SHOW]
Image

User avatar
JackofDiamonds
Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls
Posts: 15010
Joined: April 16 06, 9:15 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

Post by JackofDiamonds »

I'ma eat yo kids.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

Post by Jocephus »

with tebow at QB no less

impressive

User avatar
AdmiralKird
MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
Posts: 10174
Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
Location: Tycho Crater, Luna

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

Post by AdmiralKird »

JackofDiamonds wrote:I'ma eat yo kids.
Image
http://deadspin.com/5853538/rob-gronkow ... rn-actress

I question the morality of your team.

Now pardon me while I go watch Cedric Benson go beat some guys ass at a bar.

Post Reply