Page 13 of 31

Posted: October 27 06, 8:17 pm
by JCShutout
EastonBlues22 wrote:
JCShutout wrote:Geez Weaver, can't you even strike out the side? :P

Man he's on tonight!
Dream Weaver,
I believe you can get a $10 million contraaaaact
If Weaver gets a $10 million per contract this offseason...it sure as heck better not be from us.

I love the man and what he's done for us this postseason...but he's no $10 million dollar pitcher.
I agree, I'd rather he be paid 5-6, along with Soup making the same, but here's what I THINK will happen.

Good October+Beltran's example+Boras=$10 million for Weaver from someone.

Posted: October 27 06, 8:17 pm
by Bo Hart
maddash wrote:Of the course of 162, yeah, you're absolutely right.

This is the clinching game of the World Series. Duncan should NOT be out there.
Oh, I agree completely. He shouldn't be out there right now.

I'm just saying, I think the "trade Dunc" comments are a bit.. uhm... knee jerkish (with all due respect).

Posted: October 27 06, 8:17 pm
by GeddyWrox
Time to bust this thing open boys!!! Can I get a witness??? :lol:

Posted: October 27 06, 8:18 pm
by maddash
Kyle wrote:
maddash wrote:Of the course of 162, yeah, you're absolutely right.

This is the clinching game of the World Series. Duncan should NOT be out there.
Oh, I agree completely.

I'm just saying, I think the "trade Dunc" comments are a bit.. uhm... knee jerkish (with all due respect).
True dat.

Posted: October 27 06, 8:18 pm
by JCShutout
pujolswrox wrote:Looks like JC is your ditto machine tonight, numbers! :lol:
have I been doing this a lot or is it an inside joke?

Posted: October 27 06, 8:18 pm
by GeddyWrox
Kyle wrote:
maddash wrote:Of the course of 162, yeah, you're absolutely right.

This is the clinching game of the World Series. Duncan should NOT be out there.
Oh, I agree completely.

I'm just saying, I think the "trade Dunc" comments are a bit.. uhm... knee jerkish (with all due respect).
THAT I agree with. He just needs to play winter ball. A lot.

Posted: October 27 06, 8:18 pm
by Numbers
JCShutout wrote:WOW. Weaver = nails!

edit: just beat me numbers :D
Good stuff, Pujolswrox and I had the synchronicity thing going last night and it turned out pretty well. Let's go birds

Posted: October 27 06, 8:18 pm
by JCShutout
82858704_2006 wrote:
JCShutout wrote:WOW. Weaver = nails!

edit: just beat me numbers :D
Good stuff, Pujolswrox and I had the synchronicity thing going last night and it turned out pretty well. Let's go birds
Works for me! :thumbup:

Posted: October 27 06, 8:20 pm
by GeddyWrox
YADI!!! Make 'em PAY now!

Posted: October 27 06, 8:20 pm
by EastonBlues22
Kyle wrote:C'mon guys... Dunc's bat far outweighs his crappy defense... it's just he should be in left field, not right.

He will be a liability but I think he makes up for it with how much power potential he brings.
I really don't think that he does...he's not Manny Ramirez with the bat.

He hasn't even shown that he can be a league average hitter yet.