Page 14 of 40

Posted: November 20 06, 10:09 am
by brats&beer
Image

This is why I don't do plumbing anymore. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted: November 20 06, 10:18 am
by vnmn23
Image

Posted: November 20 06, 10:52 am
by Fat_Bulldog
vnmn23 wrote:Image
I had to close my office door due to loud laughing at this thing.

Posted: November 20 06, 1:46 pm
by doe_boy
Image

Posted: November 20 06, 1:50 pm
by Fat_Bulldog
doe_boy wrote:Image
:lol: :lol: Stop

Posted: November 20 06, 1:50 pm
by letsgocards89
Image

Posted: November 20 06, 2:01 pm
by TabascoElvis
Image

Posted: November 20 06, 2:08 pm
by cardinalkarp
Fat_Bulldog wrote:
vnmn23 wrote:Image
I had to close my office door due to loud laughing at this thing.
I don't have that option but wow those are hilarious. :lol:

Posted: November 20 06, 2:17 pm
by heyzeus
Image

Posted: November 20 06, 2:18 pm
by heyzeus
Image