General Soccer Thread

A forum for non-baseball sports
Post Reply
User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: General Soccer Thread

Post by thrill »

AHAHAHAHAHSHSHSAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAABJDKFKXN

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: General Soccer Thread

Post by thrill »

YOU GUYS

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: General Soccer Thread

Post by thrill »

YO I THOUGHT WE LOST OUR EDGE
I THOUGHT THE WORLD HAD CAUGHT UP AND WE'D NEVER DOMINATE AGAIN
I THOUGHT JILL ELLIS SUCKED


WHAAA HAPENNNN?

MrSaigon

Re: General Soccer Thread

Post by MrSaigon »

thrill wrote:YO I THOUGHT WE LOST OUR EDGE
I THOUGHT THE WORLD HAD CAUGHT UP AND WE'D NEVER DOMINATE AGAIN
I THOUGHT JILL ELLIS SUCKED


WHAAA HAPENNNN?
Yes that will show all those GRB uswnt haters.

That was whacky and great.

Hey, I just saw a lesbian kiss!

User avatar
pioneer98
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 22007
Joined: July 15 08, 8:24 pm
Location: High A Minors

Re: General Soccer Thread

Post by pioneer98 »

Image

MrSaigon

Re: General Soccer Thread

Post by MrSaigon »

Oh man, imagine the teeth she can knock out with a solid gold glove.

User avatar
pioneer98
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 22007
Joined: July 15 08, 8:24 pm
Location: High A Minors

Re: General Soccer Thread

Post by pioneer98 »

Image

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
Posts: 26073
Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: General Soccer Thread

Post by Freed Roger »

pioneer98 wrote:Image
I'm curious on the backstory of that goal. clearly it was a shot on goal. Sun and scouting report on the goalie creeping out too far? Goalie slipped some. But you just don't see players attempting half-field shots too often.

Online
User avatar
cardinalkarp
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 18725
Joined: May 4 06, 8:44 am

Re: General Soccer Thread

Post by cardinalkarp »

Freed Roger wrote:
pioneer98 wrote:Image
I'm curious on the backstory of that goal. clearly it was a shot on goal. Sun and scouting report on the goalie creeping out too far? Goalie slipped some. But you just don't see players attempting half-field shots too often.
Definitely caught the goalie out too far. From what I remember, Lloyd stole the ball just around midfield and must have noticed the goalie was too far out and gave it a boot. The goalie back pedaled instead of turning around and running and couldn't catch up to it....dove and tipped it, but not quite enough and it hit off the post and in.

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: General Soccer Thread

Post by thrill »


Post Reply