2016-2017 Blues (Hockey) Season

A forum for non-baseball sports
Post Reply
User avatar
GeddyWrox
Caught you a delicious bass
Posts: 14665
Joined: April 20 06, 8:43 pm
Location: Please use blue font for the sarcasm impaired.

Re: 2016-2017 Blues (Hockey) Season

Post by GeddyWrox »

I couldn't catch the game last night... but, ouch.

After such a promising start to the season, they're sure struggling right now.

User avatar
cardinalkarp
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 18725
Joined: May 4 06, 8:44 am

Re: 2016-2017 Blues (Hockey) Season

Post by cardinalkarp »

If they keep playing like this Hitch won't make it to the Winter Classic.

User avatar
cardinalkarp
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 18725
Joined: May 4 06, 8:44 am

Re: 2016-2017 Blues (Hockey) Season

Post by cardinalkarp »

MrCrowesGarden wrote:If these really are the Winter Classic jerseys, I like.
Really, I'm not a fan of those at all......and SOB, I wanted to buy one....but not if that's the styling.

User avatar
MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy
Posts: 24841
Joined: July 9 06, 11:33 am
Location: Out of the Loop

Re: 2016-2017 Blues (Hockey) Season

Post by MrCrowesGarden »

I've seen they're divisive, but I really like those. Clearly honoring the 50th season.

Meanwhile, the Blue Jackets are beating Montreal 10-0....

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13354
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Re: 2016-2017 Blues (Hockey) Season

Post by JCShutout »

I don't like the jerseys. They should work, and I appreciate what they are trying to do with the old jerseys, but I think it misses the mark. Maybe the color is slightly off?

User avatar
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB
Posts: 38614
Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Location: Louisville

Re: 2016-2017 Blues (Hockey) Season

Post by sighyoung »

JCShutout wrote:I don't like the jerseys. They should work, and I appreciate what they are trying to do with the old jerseys, but I think it misses the mark. Maybe the color is slightly off?
I'm hoping the color is off. Otherwise, those look like pajamas.

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13354
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Re: 2016-2017 Blues (Hockey) Season

Post by JCShutout »

sighyoung wrote:
JCShutout wrote:I don't like the jerseys. They should work, and I appreciate what they are trying to do with the old jerseys, but I think it misses the mark. Maybe the color is slightly off?
I'm hoping the color is off. Otherwise, those look like pajamas.
I think that's it. Maybe its just the image. I'll wait to judge until I see an actual picture.

After two horrible games, the Blues win back to back, including a 5-1 spanking of Colorado. I have a feeling this team is going to be tough to define for half the season.

User avatar
MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy
Posts: 24841
Joined: July 9 06, 11:33 am
Location: Out of the Loop

Re: 2016-2017 Blues (Hockey) Season

Post by MrCrowesGarden »

The Avs are terrible defensively and were on the second game of a back to back. If ever there was a game to explode, that was always gonna be it.

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13354
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Re: 2016-2017 Blues (Hockey) Season

Post by JCShutout »

Still better than not scoring.

User avatar
MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy
Posts: 24841
Joined: July 9 06, 11:33 am
Location: Out of the Loop

Re: 2016-2017 Blues (Hockey) Season

Post by MrCrowesGarden »

This team is lucky it started 3-0 or they'd be facing a lot more heat.

Post Reply