GRB Fantasy Football

Talk about fantasy sports here
Post Reply
User avatar
Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat
Posts: 6630
Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by Lesson »

I'm beating someone in my league 100.38-87.24. He has LT and McCoy going and I have Vernon Davis and my IDP left.

User avatar
AdmiralKird
MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
Posts: 10174
Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
Location: Tycho Crater, Luna

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by AdmiralKird »

InvincibleCakeEater wrote:
AdmiralKird wrote:It's a go, I've made my decision. I am playing the STL Rams defense this week.
Why in the world would you do that?
Not less than 7 pts all season, Dallas has been struggling and facing the Titans. Rams going against 0-4 Detroit. Even though Rams ended up getting -2.0 points it was still the right call - just one of those things.

User avatar
InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
Posts: 28275
Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Location: Raptured

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

AdmiralKird wrote:
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:
AdmiralKird wrote:It's a go, I've made my decision. I am playing the STL Rams defense this week.
Why in the world would you do that?
Not less than 7 pts all season, Dallas has been struggling and facing the Titans. Rams going against 0-4 Detroit. Even though Rams ended up getting -2.0 points it was still the right call - just one of those things.
The points thing is very misleading. They were 23rd in yards against. Minnesota would have been a good pickup.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by Jocephus »

hate my team

User avatar
clevername
Bringer of FRBG
Posts: 10380
Joined: April 16 06, 7:13 pm
Location: Alabama

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by clevername »

I don't know how I scored 114 points this week, but it worked.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by Jocephus »

i wish i could threaten my fantasy team with a firesale, but thats not gonna work

User avatar
Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat
Posts: 6630
Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by Lesson »

I'd like to thank Shaun Hill for being my QB and [expletive] Stafford. I don't wanna start Favre.

User avatar
Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat
Posts: 6630
Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by Lesson »

I'm going to lose if Nate Washington gets 5.35 points or more. If I started Cassel, I would have won.

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by thrill »

I had a god awful week. I punted my GRB matchup due to crucial bye's with no waiver options. In my work league I would've killed had I started Kevin Kolb instead of Cutler and Ryan Torain or Dwayne Bowe over Johnny Knox.

User avatar
InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
Posts: 28275
Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Location: Raptured

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

Starting Calvin Johnson, Dwayne Bowe and Jeremy Maclin at WR in my money league turned out to be a good idea. They combined for over 70 points. 6-0 in that league.

My GRB team sucked this week though. I need 30 points out of Washington and Sims-Walker.

Post Reply