That's possible if Washington and Sims-Walker both have big days. I'm so [expletive] pissed right now. If I started Matt [expletive] Cassel, I would have had a 20 point lead.InvincibleCakeEater wrote:Starting Calvin Johnson, Dwayne Bowe and Jeremy Maclin at WR in my money league turned out to be a good idea. They combined for over 70 points. 6-0 in that league.
My GRB team sucked this week though. I need 30 points out of Washington and Sims-Walker.
GRB Fantasy Football
- Lesson
- Grandmaster Flashchat
- Posts: 6630
- Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
- Lesson
- Grandmaster Flashchat
- Posts: 6630
- Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
WOOO! I won by a little over 4 points! 
- InvincibleCakeEater
- GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
- Posts: 28275
- Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
- Location: Raptured
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
I put on a hurting on my money league this week. Scored 146.30.
- JCShutout
- MacGyver of Underwear
- Posts: 13355
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
- Location: South City
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
Thanks for that.thrill wrote:I had a god awful week. I punted my GRB matchup due to crucial bye's with no waiver options.
I'm somehow 4-2 in my GRB league, 3-2-1 in a league where I have a monster team, and 2-4 with a couple of close losses in another league (lost by 2.02 this week thanks to Floyd's injury and Sims-Walker continuing to suck-I' dropped B Tate for Branch and MSW for Mike Williams Sea in that league).
In my monster league, byes have me losing AJ, Wayne and Foster this week, so I'm starting Austin, M Williams and M Williams at WR and AP and McCoy at RB. I need to find a better QB in that league (Cutler and Vick).
- JCShutout
- MacGyver of Underwear
- Posts: 13355
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
- Location: South City
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
QB for sale!
I know there are teams who desperately need a good QB. I have 3 in Rodgers, Big Ben and Fitzpatrick, and yes, Rodgers and Big Ben are available.
I'm willing to trade a QB for an upgrade at WR or RB. Make me an offer!
I know there are teams who desperately need a good QB. I have 3 in Rodgers, Big Ben and Fitzpatrick, and yes, Rodgers and Big Ben are available.
I'm willing to trade a QB for an upgrade at WR or RB. Make me an offer!
- AdmiralKird
- MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
- Posts: 10174
- Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
- Location: Tycho Crater, Luna
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
That's it, I'm giving up on the Cowboy's Defense. My God they fell off this year.
In other news:
Look out for Blount http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-high ... highlights
ICE's team continues to play way over its head
4/5 Top teams are almost gaurenteed to lose, of these losers three of them are 5-2 losing to teams under .500
Out of all of the teams I have the highest positive Points For/Against, outscoring my opponents ~115 points, yet I'm 4-4. All other teams ahead of me have spreads of 70-15 points
1st from the bottom has had a tougher schedule or getting shafted, they have 100 more points against than ICE's. That said, their points against is 774 while ICE's leading points for @ 742 is actually smaller. The average team 1FTB plays against is actually better than the current league leader. And allthough they have a negative 40 points spread they still are 5-3
In other news:
Look out for Blount http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-high ... highlights
ICE's team continues to play way over its head
4/5 Top teams are almost gaurenteed to lose, of these losers three of them are 5-2 losing to teams under .500
Out of all of the teams I have the highest positive Points For/Against, outscoring my opponents ~115 points, yet I'm 4-4. All other teams ahead of me have spreads of 70-15 points
1st from the bottom has had a tougher schedule or getting shafted, they have 100 more points against than ICE's. That said, their points against is 774 while ICE's leading points for @ 742 is actually smaller. The average team 1FTB plays against is actually better than the current league leader. And allthough they have a negative 40 points spread they still are 5-3
- clevername
- Bringer of FRBG
- Posts: 10380
- Joined: April 16 06, 7:13 pm
- Location: Alabama
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
my annual fast start followed by 6 week losing streak is well underway. I really do hate fantasy football.
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
i got a free win from theo this week, thank you
- InvincibleCakeEater
- GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
- Posts: 28275
- Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
- Location: Raptured
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
AdmiralKird drinking the haterade.
- AdmiralKird
- MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
- Posts: 10174
- Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
- Location: Tycho Crater, Luna
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
Two of your wins were squished out by 3.5 and 2 points. Just saying, you're less than a TD from sitting 3-4 right meow. I'm just waiting for your luck to run out.InvincibleCakeEater wrote:AdmiralKird drinking the haterade.
Don't worry, you'll get me in two weeks at full strength.
And I will deal you pain.



