I pretty much always root for the wild animal pet to attack its owner.
Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
Posted: March 5 10, 2:13 pm
by Sutter'sBeard
lukethedrifter wrote:I pretty much always root for the wild animal pet to attack its owner.
Same here, I was waiting for that whateveritis to rip that ladies face off.
Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
Posted: March 5 10, 10:36 pm
by KyCardinalFan
[/youtube]
Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
Posted: March 5 10, 10:39 pm
by cards2468
interesting... my dog does about the same thing when you scratch his stomach...
Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
Posted: March 5 10, 11:07 pm
by KyCardinalFan
Guy Crashes Class in Chicken Suit
The intentions of this chicken-suited young man are unimportant. What matters here is that this video’s climax gives lie to the conservative canard that all academics are effete wussies.
[/youtube]
Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
Posted: March 5 10, 11:19 pm
by cards2468
must be a frat thing
my freshman year I had Gen. Chemistry in a lecture hall that looks identical to that and a kid ran in wearing a super man costume and just sprinted around the entire place and left
Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
Posted: March 5 10, 11:39 pm
by KyCardinalFan
cards2468 wrote:must be a frat thing
my freshman year I had Gen. Chemistry in a lecture hall that looks identical to that and a kid ran in wearing a super man costume and just sprinted around the entire place and left
I looked into it a little further and learned this through YouTube:
This risky prank was done as part of a student's fundraising efforts for Northwestern University's Dance Marathon.
and Facebook page:
The Man. The Myth. The Legendary JRC3.
Affiliation:
Slivka Residential College
Location:
Evanston, IL
He doesn't mention if he got caught by the professor.