Re: 2016-2017 Blues (Hockey) Season
Posted: December 13 16, 9:19 pm
WTF Blues. Pathetic. Go up 3 nothing and then go to sleep. Way to go.
A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
https://gatewayredbirds.org/forum/
Frustrated & ticked me off big timeGeddyWrox wrote:WTF Blues. Pathetic. Go up 3 nothing and then go to sleep. Way to go.
That's astounding. I hope he can keep it up!TheoSqua wrote:Speaking of Tarasenko. He's got 37 points in 31 games now. He's currently contributing to 44% of the team's goals.
To put that into perspective: When Brett Hull scored 86 goals for the 90-91 blues he contributed to 42% of the team's goals.
I'm no Hawks fan, but I watched the game and there were no blatant missed calls by the refs where the Blackhawks should have been penalized. It was a great game that the Blues just came out on the wrong side of.MrCrowesGarden wrote:Blackhawks play an entire road game without once being shorthanded. No way that game was evenly officiated.
I disagree. Didn't call an embellishment on the Hawks, missed hooks and holds... par for the course though. It was a great game but not fairly officiated.cardinalkarp wrote:I'm no Hawks fan, but I watched the game and there were no blatant missed calls by the refs where the Blackhawks should have been penalized. It was a great game that the Blues just came out on the wrong side of.MrCrowesGarden wrote:Blackhawks play an entire road game without once being shorthanded. No way that game was evenly officiated.