GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread

Talk about fantasy sports here
Post Reply
User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread

Post by thrill »

Fan_In_NY wrote:
thrill wrote:I just want whoever the schenectady swinger is to know that the wang whippers are going to catch you and whip you with their wangs.
I am the infamous schenectady swinger and I say Everybody Wang Chung Tonight
You're the swingers? That's awesome. We were both terrible last year, iirc. Now we run [expletive].

planet planet
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
Posts: 24904
Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread

Post by planet planet »

stldoggett/Contronious Rex has apparently abandoned his team since week 2. He has 3 guys on the DL starting for him and I'm barely beating him.

User avatar
Swirls
gone fission
Posts: 8299
Joined: December 11 07, 4:15 pm
Location: South Korea

Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread

Post by Swirls »

I lost to him last week. :(

User avatar
longhornbaseball
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5527
Joined: April 18 06, 10:37 pm

Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread

Post by longhornbaseball »

If anyone needs a middle infielder I'm willing to move one of Alex Gonzalez, Asdrubal Cabrera, Howie Kendrick, and Jason Bartlett. I would like a base stealer or a closer.

planet planet
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
Posts: 24904
Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread

Post by planet planet »

I'll take Cabrera, Longhorn. J/K

Is anyone else having problems setting their lineup?

User avatar
ghostrunner
GOAT
Posts: 30835
Joined: April 18 06, 9:40 pm

Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread

Post by ghostrunner »

One home run, Jason Bay? One?

MrSaigon

Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread

Post by MrSaigon »

planet pujolsian wrote:stldoggett/Contronious Rex has apparently abandoned his team since week 2. He has 3 guys on the DL starting for him and I'm barely beating him.
Now he has 4 on the DL, plus Chapman pitching, and I'm going to lose to him as well.

planet planet
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
Posts: 24904
Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread

Post by planet planet »

So if you're a Kendry Morales owner in a keeper league, do you keep him on your roster in the hopes that he returns or just drop him?

User avatar
Swirls
gone fission
Posts: 8299
Joined: December 11 07, 4:15 pm
Location: South Korea

Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread

Post by Swirls »

Anyone in need of average/runs/steals? I have two of the same person in Podsednik and Bourn, and would be willing to listen to trade offers for one of them.

User avatar
Swirls
gone fission
Posts: 8299
Joined: December 11 07, 4:15 pm
Location: South Korea

Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread

Post by Swirls »

Still willing to part with one of the aforementioned average/runs/steals guys. Also, anyone need offense from catcher? I have Buster Posey and Brian McCann both, so one sits every game unless I bench Ortiz, Berkman, or Pena instead.

Post Reply