Mary1966's Yahoo Fantasy Baseball Leagues 2011
- Mary1966
- President of the Ponson Fan Club
- Posts: 11289
- Joined: April 18 06, 10:56 pm
- Location: Tacoma, WA
Re: Mary1966's Yahoo Fantasy Baseball Leagues 2011
Our drafts are currently scheduled for the middle of March, so I do need to fill both leagues ASAP. Leroy--no experience needed. It's all about having fun.
- Mary1966
- President of the Ponson Fan Club
- Posts: 11289
- Joined: April 18 06, 10:56 pm
- Location: Tacoma, WA
Re: Mary1966's Yahoo Fantasy Baseball Leagues 2011
We now have a full 12 teams in each league. Looking forward to some exciting baseball!
- Lesson
- Grandmaster Flashchat
- Posts: 6630
- Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm
Re: Mary1966's Yahoo Fantasy Baseball Leagues 2011
Ugh, I missed the draft. My team's okay, but I need a power bat. If I have Cano, I don't need Utley.
- Swirls
- gone fission
- Posts: 8299
- Joined: December 11 07, 4:15 pm
- Location: South Korea
Re: Mary1966's Yahoo Fantasy Baseball Leagues 2011
I never studied for my exams in HS and I turned out fine.cardslesson101 wrote:Ugh, I missed the draft. My team's okay, but I need a power bat. If I have Cano, I don't need Utley.
- Mary1966
- President of the Ponson Fan Club
- Posts: 11289
- Joined: April 18 06, 10:56 pm
- Location: Tacoma, WA
Re: Mary1966's Yahoo Fantasy Baseball Leagues 2011
The current first place team in my weekly league is SuperJimmy, owned by Captain Morgan's daughter (I forget what her GRB username is). Apparently, she has not touched her team since the draft. Here's what one of the other managers had to say about her team (he assumes she's a guy, of course).
Parch wrote:It's the SuperJimmy situation that surprises me. He has to be luckiest bugger alive to go an entire season and have few slumps or injuries. He lucked out with some longshot picks that have panned out and cruised through the season without any requirement to make moves. It's unbelievable. Somebody has to take this guy down in the playoffs.
- Mary1966
- President of the Ponson Fan Club
- Posts: 11289
- Joined: April 18 06, 10:56 pm
- Location: Tacoma, WA
Re: Mary1966's Yahoo Fantasy Baseball Leagues 2011
Here are the final standings for my two fantasy leagues:
Weekly League:
1. SuperJimmy15 (Captain Morgan's daughter)
2. Erik Bedard's Girlfriend (me)
3. My Pujols Byrnes (Cardinals fan)
4. neilottawa (Expos fan)
5. Gashouse (Cardinals fan)
6. Weekend Warriors (Expos fan)
7. stevieoriole (Orioles fan)
8. Hound Dog (Cardinals fan)
Daily League:
1. Trappers (Expos fan)
2. section 118 man (Expos fan)
3. Mahad Johnson (Orioles fan)
4. LICK THE NECK AGAIN (Yankees fan)
5. The Plucky Grits (Expos fan)
6. neilottawa (Expos fan)
7. stevieoriole (Orioles fan)
8. Hamilton Porter (Cardinals fan)
I know from previous posts in this thread that Lesson, Swirls, and jeffbgoody signed up, but I can't tell from their Yahoo accounts who owned which team. If you are in the league, claim your team and your glory (or agony).
Weekly League:
1. SuperJimmy15 (Captain Morgan's daughter)
2. Erik Bedard's Girlfriend (me)
3. My Pujols Byrnes (Cardinals fan)
4. neilottawa (Expos fan)
5. Gashouse (Cardinals fan)
6. Weekend Warriors (Expos fan)
7. stevieoriole (Orioles fan)
8. Hound Dog (Cardinals fan)
Daily League:
1. Trappers (Expos fan)
2. section 118 man (Expos fan)
3. Mahad Johnson (Orioles fan)
4. LICK THE NECK AGAIN (Yankees fan)
5. The Plucky Grits (Expos fan)
6. neilottawa (Expos fan)
7. stevieoriole (Orioles fan)
8. Hamilton Porter (Cardinals fan)
I know from previous posts in this thread that Lesson, Swirls, and jeffbgoody signed up, but I can't tell from their Yahoo accounts who owned which team. If you are in the league, claim your team and your glory (or agony).

